08/08/08--OLYMPICS PWN

umm...well, not much, since swimming is pretty much over

I'm pretty sure there is beach volleyball though

starting in about an hour...actually it already started, but stupid mountain time televisions don't show the olympics live (at least they don't around here)
I don't really get why it is 1 hour behind here....

also, I dislike football

ooh...another sweep for US womens

also, that Tyson Gay person, who was one of the favorites in the 100, 200 and 4x100 is going home without even competitng in a final

in other news...Mexico got a gold medal!!! woo!!!

woot!!!
Mexico got another gold medal!!

and China lost in diving!!! yeah...it was awesome

heading into the last round the china person was winning by 33 points, but in the last round, the China dude got A 74 POINT DIVE, WHILE THE australian got a 112 point dive!!

but sadly, the olympics end today.....why so soon, now it will be another 4 years D= (I'll be in those next olympics, lol)

Lol, yeah. In the opening ceromonies of the olympics, i liked how those little chinese people were pushing up those boxes in perfectly at the right time. At first we were wondering if it was hydrolauics, but little chinese popped out and waved at the end lol.

Snyper121 said:
Lol, yeah. In the opening ceromonies of the olympics, i liked how those little chinese people were pushing up those boxes in perfectly at the right time. At first we were wondering if it was hydrolauics, but little chinese popped out and waved at the end lol.
yep, that was intense

the whole opening ceremonies were awesome

so, what were your guys favorite moments from the games....

for me, it was Usain Bolt and.......China lost in diving!!!
heading into the last round the china person was winning by 33 points, but in the last round, the China dude got A 74 POINT DIVE, WHILE THE australian got a 112 point dive!!

woot!

I think Usain Bolt was the best performer at the olympics, not Michael Phelps.

Back