1 in 3 billion (i know the title sucks)

haha i like the nick name the plan is gonna take a while t get the next chapter up till later bc report cards are comin soon ugh im screwed :(

ooo that bites. The report card thing, I can wait for the story, I know these things take a little time! I had all my testing 3 weeks ago, so I already got my report card! My parents weren't very happy, but they're never happy about my grades, even when I get straight A's. It's like, What more do you want?! LMAO!!! Oh well, I'll just be waiting for your next chapter! :smiley:

u have no idea how much i know how u feel? :eek:fftopic: i know!!! I gotta go, my friend is in a show and i am goin to c him or else i would just write the next chapter tonite.

sIm1

that was really good!!! please keep syd looking the way she is. We dont need her looking like ugly ALice or something.lol. sry i just had to say that!!

LMAO I still think Syd looking like Alice would be hysterical. OMG AND THEN YOU COULD HAVE FREPLICA BE THE REAL ALICE!!! OR NOT AND THEN YOU COULD HAVE THEM MEET EACH OTHER, THE REAL ONE AND SYD!!! OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOO FUNNY!!! LMAO I'm having so much fun with this, LOL

I would so make an alternate ending fic where she became alice but i would probably need some help for the infinate fear of not being funny enough and screwing the whole thing up. so if someone wanted to co-write it with me i would totally agree!!! :P

no not alice! what if she comes over one day and it was the real alice and vaughn kissed her cuz he thought it was syd?...haha!<=p

Back