10-step Alias support group

hi, i don't know if i'm an addict or not...but i own both Season 1 and Season 2 on DVD, i post stuff on this site (obviously), and i've been watching my DVDs ever since i got them (which was only a week ago), and i've been watching Alias on and off in season 2 and every episode in season 3 (except i missed the first 2 episodes because i didn't realize when it started). am i addicted? :thinking:

:blush: I read throught the entire thread and I tthink noww betweeen the fitss of shhakkinnggg I have the stregnth to say... "I have a problem..."

It started slowly, almost controlable. I watched in spite the first episode of season one, the female hero show abc was making to contend with Dark Angel my favorite show. But I, to my own amazement, found myself liking it. I watched spratically throughout most of season one. Tradgically I missed the first episode of season two. I caught some of next ones but then out of self discust attempted to quit cold turkey. NO success, somewhere around the Passage Part two I realized their was no need to fight it. The witty banter of the show and amazing unemotion of Irina Derevco was too much. I watched it, if possible taped it. Screamed at the tv that Jack was so incredibly stupid for falling into the plan (not to mention the bed) of Irina, but was secretly happy for their relationship, if that make any sense. I felt the pain of Syd shooting her mother along with the pain of Irina's sholder. I cringed at the agony of being stunned by my mother along with the numbing sensation and pain of being knocked onto ice. My heart sunk when Irina jumped off of that building and out of this world. I haven't missed an episode of season three, and my hopes are crushed everytime the list does not say with Lina Olin. I think I feel better now. It is nice to know that I am not alone, most all of these posts I feel I could have written.

I am an ALIAS ADDICT.

Eiightt moree dayss tto go. I hhope i caan makkke it.............
.....I donnt evenn knoww my namme anyymoree

Add me to the list! I may not make it online as much as some, but all you have to do is ask anyone who knows me and they will let you know~ I AM OBSESSED! At work we all pass around magazines and it has gotten to the point where people know if there is anything Alias related they better go ahead and clip it out for me! I also scour the net for any and all spoilers~ I HATE the suspense! The summer is the worst time of year for me! :woot: :woot: :woot: I freak out all summer long until they finally come out with the next season. It is nice to be among those who understand!

Alias_Fan0202 said:
hi, i don't know if i'm an addict or not...but i own both Season 1 and Season 2 on DVD, i post stuff on this site (obviously), and i've been watching my DVDs ever since i got them (which was only a week ago), and i've been watching Alias on and off in season 2 and every episode in season 3 (except i missed the first 2 episodes because i didn't realize when it started). am i addicted? :thinking:
Do you almost wet yorself with anticipation for the next weeks' epdisode? Do you scream at your TV when something totally wild and crazy happens? Do you call the characters by their first names? Do you talk to your friends who don't watch the show about Alias? Have you taped them and watched them again the next week?? These are just a few of the many signs!

i really HATE lauren, and i dont want vaughan 2 b wit her, but I REALLY dont want sidney 2 b with him. Shes 2 good 4 him...i mean come on...only a couple of months?!?!ITS SIDNEY!

Hi, i'd call myself an addict because iv'e watched all the seasons and have them on DVD, I also have collected all the merchendise I can find or GET!! I never stop talking about alias and yes I believe Sydney is a real person :D

jenaliaslover said:
Alias_Fan0202 said:
hi, i don't know if i'm an addict or not...but i own both Season 1 and Season 2 on DVD, i post stuff on this site (obviously), and i've been watching my DVDs ever since i got them (which was only a week ago), and i've been watching Alias on and off in season 2 and every episode in season 3 (except i missed the first 2 episodes because i didn't realize when it started).  am i addicted? :thinking:
Do you almost wet yorself with anticipation for the next weeks' epdisode? Do you scream at your TV when something totally wild and crazy happens? Do you call the characters by their first names? Do you talk to your friends who don't watch the show about Alias? Have you taped them and watched them again the next week?? These are just a few of the many signs!
maybe i am addicted because I can never wait for next weeks show, and when it is longer (2 or 3 weeks or more) i am so mad! i don't SCREAM at my tv but i do get very frustrated if something happens that i don't like. I call the characters by their first names, and I also know the names of all the actors/actresses that play each character. But i don't talk about Alias to any friends who don't watch because NONE of my friends watch. and i don't tape it; i'm just waiting until september when the season 3 dvd's come out. maybe i am addicted and in denial, or maybe i'm not addicted but just really like the show. i don't know!!! :thinking:

Hi. I'm 2.0. I'm hopelessly addicted to Alias. I'm on about 5 forums, a mod on two of them, and write Alias fan fiction. I constantly make allusions to Alias and its characters, and relate a lot of everyday activities and songs to it. Sometimes I even base my decisions on "What would Sydney do?" I get grounded about biweekly for being on Alias sites too much, but it doesn't dissuade me. Is there hope yet? Better question: What if I don't want to be cured? :Ph34r:

Hey Everyone ...

My name is J. and I have a SERIOUS addiction to ALIAS!! I need therapy and it looks like I've found the place to get it!

I found allalias.com at work one day and I spend a lot of my work day bouncing between here and sd-1.com. I crave ALIAS and have watched all of season 1 and season 2 DVD's at least twice now. This big GAP in between the new epi's is KILLING ME!!

Thanks for listening!! :lol:

J. :D

jems said:
OK SO I HAVE AN ALIAS PROBLEM THIS WEEK - A LACK OF aLIAS PROBLEM ACTUALLY!!!! :thinking:
Oh, I hear ya Jems, I hear ya!!

Only 6 days to go (including today) and counting...

Is there hope yet? Better question: What if I don't want to be cured? 
Then you found the right place!

And jobi2372, welcome aboard!

amanda2pt0 said:
it had better be on this week, I have been on the point of murder without it for what, 4 weeks now?
It will be... "After Six" is set to air this week, and thank God, because I don't think I could have taken much more! Granted, it's the only ep this month, but, it's still nice - it beats having to wait until March w/out one new epsidode!

Back