Romance 10 Things I Hate About You

oh i love this movie!!! i love the song that plays when she is sitting on her porch...being bummed out...i can't remember what its called....something about even angels fall or something. but anyway its a good song...i also love the movie "now and then" and "Romy and michele's high school reunion"!!!! they ROCK!!!!!

i love the song that plays when she is sitting on her porch...being bummed out...i can't remember what its called....something about even angels fall or something.

It's by Jessica Riddle, and it is called Even Angels Fall. Good song!

Existentialist said:
i love the song that plays when she is sitting on her porch...being bummed out...i can't remember what its called....something about even angels fall or something.

It's by Jessica Riddle, and it is called Even Angels Fall. Good song!
yeah thatz it! thanks! i couldn't remember it for anything! i'm going to go download it before i forget!

me too!and i love the ending with him buying her the guitar! how cute!lol

Yeah!! Though it always kinda disturbed me, how easy it would be to steal her car! Or even vandalize the inside or something. If that was my high school, the car would have been trashed the first day!

"You can't just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know."
"Yeah, I know. But then you know there's always drums and bass and maybe even one day a tambourine."

"Hello Kat. Make anyone cry today?"
"Sadly, no. But it's only 4:30."

I have this movie and it's one of my favorites!! One of my favorite parts was when that model guy drew a dick on that guys face!! haha !! and then the guy was like, "i have a dick on my face don't i??" That was great

that 10 things i hate about you is a classic teenage movie because i can realte to it as well as other teens around the world its funny theres action and it shows the american (and none American) people what really goes on in a teenagers mind :P

i did look but i couldnt find a thread on this... so i started one seein as it's one of my favourite movies like ever :D hehehe. julia stiles rules but heath ledger just makes the movie... mmmm :P though admittedly his hair in the movie is slightly pants :thinking: oh well... still a fabby movie!!

omg i know!! its sooo sweet haha..... im very sad but because of that movie i now have a book of shakespears sonnets.....heheh... :rolleyes:
'In faith I do not love the with mine eyes for they in thee a thousand errors note, But 'tis my heart that loves what they dispise for who in dispight of view is pleased to dote'.....haha i love that bit! *im so cool* haha :rotflmao:

This is my favorite teen movie to come out when I was a teen since it came out in 99 (my senior year of high school). This movie is so sarcastically funny and witty. My favorite line is where the dad says, 'Oops?! My insurance does not cover PMS!"

sidenote: I've seen the actor (Larry Miller) who plays the dad in person while watching a live sitcom taping that starred him in Studio City, CA.

wow cool!!! was that good?
lol well when this came i out i was only 11....i discovered it a few years back through some friends actually and just love it hehe :P watched it the other night...along with save the last dance. woo. that makes me cry lol!