100 VH1 Hottest Hotties

:lol: ..have you seen it? Jen was at the 13º place..IN 100! it's very good but Pamela Anderson was at the 9º place :blink: ...Britney at 4º..so uld we take 13º this an insult? :blink:

..1º place was Beyonce...

inlovewithalias said:
i don't care about britney and beyonce, but pam anderson? she is hideous w/o makeup on!
my thoughts exactlly... this was a 2004 production, and Pamela's days were back in the early 90's.. yes, she's hot but that barbie look is so over... :blink: and Jennifer was 13, but can you belive for exemple Jennifer Aniston was 19 , Denise Richards ( she's so beautiful! ) was 30, Gisele Bundchen 36! Julia Roberts 48! :eek: and Pamela is in the top 10! :eek: :Ph34r:

thats just ridiculous. i don't get the Pamela anderson appeal i never have done, cos i think that she's minging. 13 is a good place. i reckon next year and the year after with 13going on 30 and elektra coming out, JG is gonna be a lot higher on all the hottie lists, and quite right too.

iheartalias said:
jess said:
Pamela Anderson? :blink: Pamela Anderson beat JG :o_O: :blink:
the fact that Pamela Anderson beat anyone is sad. she's so incredibly fake. literally.
..yeah..i wonder who votes for these tops :blink: ..well healthy people we know it isn't, or maybe she was there by mistake. it was to be. -_-

Cecília said:
inlovewithalias said:
i don't care about britney and beyonce, but pam anderson?  she is hideous w/o makeup on!
my thoughts exactlly... this was a 2004 production, and Pamela's days were back in the early 90's.. yes, she's hot but that barbie look is so over... :blink: and Jennifer was 13, but can you belive for exemple Jennifer Aniston was 19 , Denise Richards ( she's so beautiful! ) was 30, Gisele Bundchen 36! Julia Roberts 48! :eek: and Pamela is in the top 10! :eek: :Ph34r:
omg! i am shocked! pam better than jennifer aniston and gisele and denise! :wtf: i think those producers shuld stop looking at pam's boobs- i don't think she's pretty at all- plus she's a wacko! i wouldn't have even put her on the list! :thud:

iheartalias said:
jess said:
the fact that Pamela Anderson beat anyone is sad. she's so incredibly fake. literally.
I second that. Ever see a picture of her without all those thick make-up on? Horrifying! :eekhair:

Rogue said:
iheartalias said:
jess said:
I second that. Ever see a picture of her without all those thick make-up on? Horrifying! :eekhair:
no, i fortunately have not. LoL - it probably scares small children.

Rogue said:
Ever see a picture of her without all those thick make-up on? Horrifying! :eekhair:
..well i once saw one of Christina Aguilera :eek: ...man.. :blink: THAT should scare small children, give them nightmares, or so.. after that i understood why she always wears so much make up.. -_-

Back