Season 5 100th Alias

Is anyone else excited about the 100th episode? Its really a big deal for a show to reach this milestone! What do you think/hope will happen?
By the way when does Jennifer have her baby?

i think this will be the eppy where Syd goes into labour actually. I remember one of the producers said she's going to give birth before the long hiatus and when they return, they'll focus on Syd and the spybaby

That would be exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I thought something really special would happen for the 47th episode, Reunion, but nothing did. Who knows.

Usuallly when the 100th episode comes on a show it is exciting. I remember when Gimlore Girls had it's 100 episode. It was good, but I'm hoping Alias will be absolutly amazing, consideirng it is already absolutly amazing, lol! Ya, it would be excitng if she went into labour in 100th episde, or a certain someone could come back *hope hope* lol, but I'm sure no matter what it will be good!

~Andrea :angelic:

They should have a big party and bring back all our favourite characters! Will, Francie, Sark, Irina... Perhaps they could make it a baby shower for Syd?

So, you're saying this will be Alias 100th episode, but I was thinking that 5.09 would be their 97th episode...

Maybe I've missed something... :thinking:

So, you're saying this will be Alias 100th episode, but I was thinking that 5.09 would be their 97th episode...

Maybe I've missed something... :thinking:

You're right! Can't believe people didn't pick up on that. I didn't even think about it! Maybe they're considering some of the extra's as well - although I can't think of any, except maybe that cartoon that came with the third season....

Anyway, that means that 5.12 will actually be the 100th.

I think Syd gives birth in this episode (#9) so obviously they'll have to come up with something else for the 12th (100th) episode.

And yeah, the 100th episodes are usually awesome. The only show that had a disappointing 100th episode was Dawson's Creek.

I can't wait for it, I'm sure it will be an exciting episode.
I LOVE 100tyh episodes in all my favorite shows.
Buffy's "gift", Cordelia returning on Angel, Pheobe giving birth on Friends, all some of those series best episodes and hopefully Alias' will be just as good.

You're right! Can't believe people didn't pick up on that. I didn't even think about it! Maybe they're considering some of the extra's as well - although I can't think of any, except maybe that cartoon that came with the third season....

Anyway, that means that 5.12 will actually be the 100th.

What cartoon?

i think this will be the eppy where Syd goes into labour actually. I remember one of the producers said she's going to give birth before the long hiatus and when they return, they'll focus on Syd and the spybaby

I was watching E! news today, and they showed that jen was still filming episodes while being pregnant, so i think they'll have syd give birth after the hiatus.

I may be delusional or something, but didn't I hear somewhere that Vartan was back for three eps? If so, that'd lead up to the 100th episode.

I think Syd gives birth in this episode (#9) so obviously they'll have to come up with something else for the 12th (100th) episode.

And yeah, the 100th episodes are usually awesome. The only show that had a disappointing 100th episode was Dawson's Creek.

I don't think Sydney can give birth until after JG gives birth [else how would they explain the bump that hasn't gone away ?]

I suspect Syd will give birth after the Hiatus.

Back