Season 5 100th episode

I don't think that what I'm going to write is much of a plot poiler, because I have it from the official site abc.com/alias (and I don't think they would want to give away spoilers). Still, beware if you don't want to know anything about the episode.

Abc.com says Anna Espinosa will kidnap Will in the next episode, ruining Syd's maternal leave. So I guess we should be looking forward to some old-school Alias action with season 1 characters. Sounds great, although I think bringing Anna back seemed dumb and pointless in season 4, and it still does now. Well, we'll see.

And of course, after last episode's cliffhanger, I bet we'll see some Vaughn action and a lot of explanations about him being still alive. Looks like the mileston 100th episode will come with a bang!

What are some of your expectations?

I'm not going to expect a lot of stuff to be explained about Vaughn during this episode, but it might be. I'm almost positive that we won't see much (if anything) of him either, but that's just what I think.

Atleast bringing back Anna this time will make more sense than it did last season. Instead of coming out of nowhere, we know that she's in custody somewhere, and that she's going to escape somehow.

I'm also expecting it to be a self-contained episode, which I hope it isn't, but I could be wrong there, too.

We'll just have to wait and see what the 100th episode brings us. :smiley:

Alot of things from seasons past....

Page 47
a kiss on a window from Anna
Will :smiley:
previously used location shots
doubling *sigh*

Back