Season 5 10x better than the sripts I posted!

yessss! vaughn leavses Lauren for Sydney before he learns that she's evil!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!

and WHOA! syd has a sister! this is so cool xoxoxAliasxoxox you have the coolest spoilers ever!!!!! :cool:

1. Vaughn chooses Syd before he finds out about Lauren being evil.

OMG!!! I've read this about 20 times an this is the 1st time I acttualy read this one!! that means it might be in one of the next eppys because its only a matter of time before they find out about Lauren!!! :D

Thanks for posting this! It brightens the day:smiley:

Great spoilers, aspecially about Vaughn leaving Lauren before finding out she´s evil...
Very interesting and exciting about Syd having a sister, is it someone she know´s or someone new..
Then there is ofcourse the whole question about who Syd´s father is, I wonder if we´ll find out about that in this season?!

Angel81 said:
Thanks for posting this! It brightens the day:smiley:

Great spoilers, aspecially about Vaughn leaving Lauren before finding out she´s evil...
Very interesting and exciting about Syd having a sister, is it someone she know´s or someone new..
Then there is ofcourse the whole question about who Syd´s father is, I wonder if we´ll find out about that in this season?!
To answer your questions, Sloane is not Syd's father he is her sister's father.
Her sister is not someone she knows. Her name is Nadia Santos.
Only Sloane knows that she exists, and will use it to his advantage!
As far as I have heard Nadia(syd's sister) is 'the passenger'. And Jack is Syd's father.

xoAliasox said:
You might think that the scripts I posted were good but lookie here.
2. Vaughn finds out about Lauren in ep.18.
3. Sydney finds out that Lauren is evil in ep. 19.
4. One of the good guys meets conrad!( between Dixon, Syd, Vaughn, Jack, Weiss, And Marshall)
5. Lena Olin will be returning to Alias.
6. That the drug Sloane injected himself with is part of his end game.
THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!
4. Sydney finds out she has a sister in ep.19.
All To Come In Season 3 and 4!
so, i have two ?s...anyone can answer the 2nd one tho:

1) When you say that Vaughn will choose Syd before finding out Lauren is evil, do you mean like after tonight's (3:17) episode? I ask because I guess you can say that he kind of "chose" her in 3:17, even tho he went back to Lauren sorta. Or--please say yes--do you mean that Vaughn chooses her in ep 18 before he finds out later on in that same ep that lauren is a baddy?

2) What? Sloane injected himself with drugs? when was this? I FORGET!!! What ep?

Thanks! =)

HeatherLOVESAlias said:
xoAliasox said:
You might think that the scripts I posted were good but lookie here.
2. Vaughn finds out about Lauren in ep.18.
3. Sydney finds out that Lauren is evil in ep. 19.
4. One of the good guys meets conrad!( between Dixon, Syd, Vaughn, Jack, Weiss, And Marshall)
5. Lena Olin will be returning to Alias.
6. That the drug Sloane injected himself with is part of his end game.
THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!
4. Sydney finds out she has a sister in ep.19.
All To Come In Season 3 and 4!
so, i have two ?s...anyone can answer the 2nd one tho:

1) When you say that Vaughn will choose Syd before finding out Lauren is evil, do you mean like after tonight's (3:17) episode? I ask because I guess you can say that he kind of "chose" her in 3:17, even tho he went back to Lauren sorta. Or--please say yes--do you mean that Vaughn chooses her in ep 18 before he finds out later on in that same ep that lauren is a baddy?

2) What? Sloane injected himself with drugs? when was this? I FORGET!!! What ep?

Thanks! =)
To answer your first question: That was when vaughn chose Syd.
And to answer your second question Sloane injected himself with the drug in ep.13 After Six.

What's with the onezy/twozy liner, back-to-back posting? Is someone trying to increase their post-count? Kekeke ;)

I think that "I hate Lauren" posts are officially out of fashion. On the other hand, if everyone hates her so much, then she's done her job portraying a villan. And she's accomplished this without much chacter depth that Hannibal possesses, for example.

youngwayne said:
What's with the onezy/twozy liner, back-to-back posting? Is someone trying to increase their post-count? Kekeke ;)

I think that "I hate Lauren" posts are officially out of fashion. On the other hand, if everyone hates her so much, then she's done her job portraying a villan. And she's accomplished this without much chacter depth that Hannibal possesses, for example.
If you look most of them have different times. And maybe I forgot to write something. I don't care about the posting things! I just want to talk about ALIAS.

Sorry. But if someone says something I have to say something back because I don't want to get kicked off this site!! It is my Favorite and I am on it all the time!

So sorry again.

Back