Season 5 10x better than the sripts I posted!

OMG!!! SPYMommy is coming back that's the best news ever. This season has been so incomplete without her. YIPPEEE HAPPY DANCE
:woot: :woot: :woot: :jawdrop:

And It is not for sure if Lena Olin will return!!!
JJ has offered her pretty much everything and is still not sure if she will come back!
And if she does, she will get $200,000 for each episode!

Melissa George is only contracted until the end of this season according to Kristen!
And with Syd's sister coming Melissa George has decide to step down to occasional occuring!!!!!( Aw too bad heart breaking! NOT!)

She is a beautiful actress from Argentina. She has played in the movies:
• The Motorcycle Diaries (2004)
• Hotel (2003)
• Frida (2002)
• In the Time of the Butterflies (2001)
• For Love or Country: The Arturo Sandoval Story (2000)
• Time Code (2000)
• Picking Up the Pieces (1999)
• Tango (1999)

yeah I heard about Mia playing Syd's sister. How are they gonna make this work? Who's kid is it? Sloane/Irina or something? Whoo hoo Syd has a sister...I wonder if she is good or evil!!

The end of this season is turning out to be great. I wonder what the big cliff hanger will be at the end of the season. Syd. and Vaughn all the way!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone knew what episode Syd and Vaughn get back together in? And if he chooses her before he finds out Lauren is evil, does that mean this week's episode when he goes back to her after her father dies?(well-after Lauren kills him :blink: ) One last question that's been bothering me... Do u think that this time around they'll last? I hope so otherwise JJ is going to see my fist flying across his face!! ;)

I was just wondering if anyone knew what episode Syd and Vaughn get back together in? And if he chooses her before he finds out Lauren is evil, does that mean this week's episode when he goes back to her after her father dies?(well-after Lauren kills him :blink: ) One last question that's been bothering me... Do u think that this time around they'll last? I hope so otherwise JJ is going to see my fist flying across his face!! ;)

The Oracles at SD-1 say they will be back together by the end of this season, but I really want vaughn to get an edge. I want him to sort of be like Jack, not so soft. He and jack in whatever they do are devoted to Syd, but jack just has more darkness to him than Vaughn. I really hope he gains some darkness.

OMG thanks for the much loved spoilers! :cool:

Vaughn: I came by to see how you were.
Sydney: Are you kidding me?!
Vaughn: No, I... just wanted to make sure that you...
Sydney: You didn't come here to see how I am... you came here to see how you are, because you know in your heart what you did... you wanna make sure you're okay.
Vaughn: I buried you. Consider that for...
Sydney (cutting him off): Don't use rational thought as a defense with me. I mean, not after all you and I have seen. Vaughn, you and I live and breathe madness every day on the job... there is no... rational thought! I can't even pretend to have a conversation about anything else with you. What it comes down to is faith! What I was hoping you would say is, "Sydney I gave up; I gave up on us. I lost faith." But what you came here for... was closure... and there is not a chance you are getting that from me! I'm not gonna say I understand... I'm not gonna sympathize with you and tell you how hard it must be for you... But you wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because... if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you. And now I realize... what an absolute waste that would've been!
YOU GO GIRL!

Hey, jusst a little response to the questions abt Vaughn going back to Lauren before choosing Syd. From the script parts I read, Lauren kills her own dad! And totally awesome that lena olin is coming back! I'm so psyched!!!

I don't think that it would be any better!
And Irina and sloane is going to be syd's sisters parents!
And only Sloane and Irina know about her. But sloane is the only one who knows where she is and he will use it to his advantage! Most likely to get himself out of jail!

Back