Sci-Fi 11.22.63 (Hulu)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: 11.22.63

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-02-15

Cast: James Franco, Sarah Gadon, Chris Cooper, Daniel Webber, Lucy Fry, George MacKay, T.R. Knight, Josh Duhamel, Cherry Jones, Kevin J. O'Connor, Stephen King, Boyd Banks, Alexandra Castillo

Overview: An English teacher travels back in time to prevent the Kennedy assassination, but discovers he is attached to the life he has made in a bygone era.
11.22.63 (Hulu)

11.22.63 is a new 8-episode limited series from Hulu that'll be premiering on President's Day (Feb 15) of 2016. It is based on a Stephen King novel, named slightly different 11/22/63 (slashes instead of dots), about a time traveling school teacher who attempts to prevent the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, which occurred on November 22, 1963.

The adaption is being done by JJ Abrams and Stephen King. Starring is James Franco, Josh Duhamel, and others.

Hulu: 11.22.63

I wonder if the book & movie titles will drive the non-US viewers nuts. :blush:

... and the first full length trailer has been released.

I am going to go out on a limb and make an early prediction....
Franco's character ends up killing Kennedy in order to keep the established timeline of history intact. I haven't read the King story yet so I might be totally wrong but that's just my guess from seeing the trailer.

Back