12 Days of Alias

Spirit

Cadet
Ok so im pretty sure everyone knows this song, it's to the tune of 12 days of xmas and i think it flows pretty well.. try it! and uh FYI it goes down.. like today is day one and tomorrow's day two.. cuz yeah.. ok here

12 Days of Alias

On the first day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
some s/v lovin for me to see

On the second day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the third day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the forth day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the fifth day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the sixth day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
six body doubles, five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the seventh day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
seven dancing dixons, six body doubles, five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the eigth day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
eight crazy missions, seven dancing dixons, six body doubles, five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the ninth day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
nine ugly orange glasses, eight crazy missions, seven dancing dixons, six body doubles, five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the tenth day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
ten long lost siblings, nine ugly glasses, eight crazy missions, seven dancing dixons, six body doubles, five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the eleventh day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
eleven dead bad guys, ten long lost siblings, nine ugly glasses, eight crazy missions, seven dancing dixons, six body doubles, five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

On the twelvth day till alias my true vaughn gave to me
twelve brand new bloopers, eleven dead bad guys, ten long lost siblings, nine ugly glasses, eight crazy missions, seven dancing dixons, six body doubls, five pissed off spies, four marshall gadgets, three brand new wigs, two awesome promos and some s/v lovin for me to see

schpiwit, you rock at this kinda stuff :lol:
*does the dixon dance*
i love it!

can we make the dixon dance the hokey pokey? please?

Back