Comedy 13 Going on 30 (2004)

it be wierd hearing the whole thing in german. And since german words tend to be longer than their american counter parts, it's a lot harder to get the lip synching to look right.

you don't see the difference that much, at least in most movies you don't notice it. Everything is synchronised here, so we're pretty used to it that it doesn't fit a hundred per cent to the movements.

Unfortunately i don't have the dvd yet.
But are there any nice extras on it?
I did love the movie though, she looked so sweet.

I also got the DVD for Xmas too. I loved this film when it was at the cinema but now I have it on DVD it is even better. The extras are great and Jen is just great in this film. Its just a good girlie film. :D

I don't see the other thread, but maybe it's just me...I've watched this movie about 3 times this week!!! I think this movie is so Awesome!!!

13 going on 30 is defentily one of my favs and that was before I really knew who Jennifer Graner was :blush:It's just so funny, well she's so funny. I really wanto to get it on DVD. I might as well considering how many times I've rented it :D :D :D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (y) (y) (y) :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :P :P :P :P

~Andrea :angelic: