13 Going on 30

yeah, thanks for the link. and lol i've seen it!!!! lookin' 4ward to see the movie :woot: :woot:
very cool and it's wonderful to see a different jg for a change ;)

one of my good friends mom from camp is the producer for the movie, my friend is even in some scences and kno JG very well they even had a sleepover!

i wish, i mean like o course i'll meet my friend lol, but i have met her mother, she is so cool look at the crdits under producers her last name is Roth, she is so nice she also produced american beauties etc. i mite go out to LA and see my friend, maybe i'll even meet JG! Now that would be a dream come true, i'll let everyone know if it happens!

CHLOE THAT IS SOOOOOO KOOL!!! I wish i had connections! HMPH! Oh well, I'm gonna met her before I'm 30!! haha I bet some ppl. I would! And i saw the trailor when I went to go see Mona Lisa Smile! I loved the movie but the trailer was better! hehehehehe!!!!

MVISAHOTTIE said:
i wish, i mean like o course i'll meet my friend lol, but i have met her mother, she is so cool look at the crdits under producers her last name is Roth, she is so nice she also produced american beauties etc. i mite go out to LA and see my friend, maybe i'll even meet JG! Now that would be a dream come true, i'll let everyone know if it happens!
boy, are you sooooo lucky!!!! and super cool too! :cool:
hmmm...i hope you have like, 5 rolls of film with you ;) and don't you forget to post your pics with jg. goodluck!!!!

I saw the trailer before Mona Lisa Smile too. I think that the clip was even better than the movie ! I can't wait to go see it now :smiley:

oh wow! that's amazing!!! i would die if i had the chance to meet anyone from the alias cast ! especially Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner! i would be in heaven! some people are so lucky to have connections and they get to meet famous people! :woot:

MegDoll said:
I saw the trailer before Mona Lisa Smile too. I think that the clip was even better than the movie !
haha, I know what you mean...It is attached to the movie Cheaper by the Dozen as well and I'm tempted to go see either movie again just to see that trailer... :D

Marlene said:
A girl in my school's friend is playing the young Jenna Rink...
Hrm...it was Shana somthing..I forgot. I was talking to my friend online in the summer about it. (Technically we weren't friends at the time...but we were both freshmen going to the same hs...again my alias themed xanga...and I happened to mention 13 going on 30 so she told me...but she didn't know the girl too well. :sigh: oh well...didn't get to meet jen but i got her autograph.)

Back