13 going on 30

emz

Cadet
is anyone else really lookin 4ward 2 it coz i am man i really wanna c it it looks soos soo sweet. who else is gonna go cinema and c it we all gotta go so that it gets box office no. 1 4 jen

btw that pic of mv wearin that 13 going on 30 tee wiv jen is soo cute, i love himhe is so fit

first of all...wheeeeeeeeeeere can i see that picture?

secondly, i'm afraid that i won't get to the see the movie because my boyfriend more than likely won'g get to see it with my boyfriend because he absolutely hates chick flicks.

maybe i can talk my sister into going to see it with me.

ok, that was totally off topic...but i needed to vent. ;)

i will have to see it with my dad *sinks in chair* b/c my friends no that it isnt SAFE to go to a JG movie with me b/c i love her soo much and i over eggzaggerate (sp) and they diont really like her and i will be like OMG THAT ROCKED adnn there like umm yeah SURE ;)

it sounds hilarious, and it's cool seeing her do something apart from the fighting for once, even though jen totally kicks ass!!

but anyway, i can't wait to see it!!!

i can't wait for it i saw the trailer and it looks sooooooooo cute! omg anywayz JG is in it itz gotta be good! AWWWWWWWWW mv is sooooooooo friggin cute

true he is sooo sweet wen i heard he held her purse at the golden globes 4 her and the picture of him wiv martha is sooo cute i love him

OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE

the preview looks SO HYSTERICAL i cannot wait to see Jennifer in a comedy role. it looks like shes gonna do really well.

it doesnt come out for a while tho - so sad :(

Back