13 Going on 30

okay i got a dilemma -- my mom got free movie passes to see 13 Going on 30 tonight ( a day before it comes out) and she offered to let me see it .... the only thing is I really wanted to see it with my friends tomorrow .... and i would prob have a lot more fun with them ... me and one of my friends always watch alias together and we love jennifer garner... so what should i do? wait one day and see it with my friends? or see it tonight ? help!! lol

lol thats true ... but i forgot to say my mom only wanted me to see it one day ... but just now she said she will let me see it both days ... if i babysit for her free lol

thanx for replying rjalias

if you are able to see it more than once, do it ... it will help getting it to # 1 for the weekend ... we need to show our support to Jen ... ;)

i have seen it twice already and i still luv it!!! and all mah friends juss luved it as well.....i swear its the best to see it with ur BEST friends it makes the movie like a hudred times better than it is....i laffed so hard with them....it was juss so fun so if a big group of ur cvlose friends all wanna see it then GO!!! lol :D

yea i went both days! i loved it SOOO much! it is best to see it with ur best friends .... we were crackin up the whole time!! the reason i didnt know what to do at first was cuzmy mom didnt want me to see it twice... but she ended up letting me! lol thanx every1 for ur advice!

Back