13 Going On 30

xoAliasox

The Chosen One
Hey I saw 13 going on thirty yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else di and if they liked it.
I thought that it was the best!!

Loved it! Made me feel like a kid again! Was wondering for anyone who saw it this weekend, were the theaters full? When I went to see the sneak peak a couple of weeks ago, the theater was sold out.

What was your favorite scene?

And the funny thing is that it reminded me a lot of Alias
the whole thing about wanting to turn back time and she couldn't remeber things!!

And another thing that I thought was how both Sydney and Jenna both tried to break fiances and husband and wife apart!!! not meanin that she doesn't deserve them both cuz she definitly does!

oh, i loved it!!!!! but I already said some big long thing about it in a different 13 going on 30 thread under movies..and i'm to lazy to repeat myself.

BUT...<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I LOVED IT</span> :D :D :D

and yea, now that you mention it, it did remind me of Alias, like you said, but also did you notice that there were a few scenes where she looked or sounded like syd? like sitting on that train or when she was talking in that meeting? to me it did!

I went to the sennk preview 2 weeks ago, I saw it 3 times in theaters this weekend and I bought it bootleg, it is sooo good. During the Thriller dance scene my friends and I were doing dance in the back of the theater!!!

sounds like fun!!
I am going to see it again this weekend hopefully!!!! And this guy on the radio said that he tried but the 4 different thearters he waent to were all SOLD OUT!!!

A simply amazing movie ... the only movie I've seen Jen in before was Daredevil. But this one was wow ... and she acted simply superb. :smiley: This goes on "My fave movies" list.

I loved it!! it was so funny! and it was great to see Jen acting silly she seemed really comfotable! it was a lot of fun! My fav secen would hev to be when she was with the girl and the girl said "I like your dree" and Jen(jenna) said "Cause i have these great boobs!" lol that was so funny! And i really like her co-star Mark he was good.

Back