13 Going On 30

I saw it when it came out and thought it was just ok. I think they could have done more with the story. Jen was really good in it, so maybe I'll have to rent it and give it another shot.

I think they showed so many clips prior to its release that it felt like you had already seen all of the good parts. I hate that!

I saw it the day after it came out tand another time in theatres just to swoon over JG and it is a great movie with a valuable lesson. It's true that Jen is closer to Jenna Rink than Syd/Elektra personality wise. I bought the movie the day it came out at the local grocery store.

I loved that movie.
During that time i saw it for the first time i wasn't feeling very well.
But this movie made me really feel better.
Jen is really amazing. (y) :D

I just saw 13 Going On 30 for the second time on DVD after having seen it the first time on PPV - besides the movie itself, the special featurettes (some of which I checked out, like "I Was A Teenage Geek") were great; I'll have to watch them again to catch the rest.

The one thing I hated about the movie was Lucy (Tom-Tom), and that was for pretending to be Jenna's best friend, all the while going behind her back, stealing all of Jenna's ideas for Poise Magazine and selling them to rival magazine Sparkle while posing as Jenna.

But what I liked most about the movie was Jennifer herself - she brought so much of herself into her role as the grown-up Jenna, it's a testament to one of the reasons why I like her in the first place.

So far, this has to be her best movie. It shows her comedic talent which we've only seen a little bit of on the show and when she has hosted Saturday Night Live. Whenever I watch the "Thriller" dance sequence I can't help but laugh :lol:

Dark Avenger said:
But what I liked most about the movie was Jennifer herself - she brought so much of herself into her role as the grown-up Jenna, it's a testament to one of the reasons why I like her in the first place.
[post="1305536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, it sure is a testament. This is the movie that turned me from crushing on Jen to falling in love with her and never looking back. I sure as heck hope I marry someone like JG who I can love and cherish forever. She sure is marriage material, isn't she reagardless of age difference?(8 1/2 years older than me just like Justin/Cameron) :love: :cloud9: :xoxo: Treat her right, Ben, I beg of you, PLEASE!!! :D

Back