Votes: 0 0.0%
  • okay

• kind of bad

• hated it

• Total voters
i know that this hasn't aired yet, but i thought we should have a topic where we can freak out about what we think it is going to be like. i mean, what do you think is going to happen?

Thank goodness we only have to wait 24 hours!!! I guess it's a blessing and a curse though, seeing as it's a given that we'll be left hanging until the fall. I have no idea what's going to happen!

OMG. That episode just whoa. I really really really hope that Izzie doesn't end up killing Denny. That would not be good. And BURKE!!!! I think he will be okay, but DUDE. And then Addison. Poor Addison. I want her to be happy, but she can't. I understand Meredith and Derek, but I don't want it to work. And George and Callie. Hmm. I don't know what's going on with that. But what an episode. What an ending to an episode. Tomorrow is going to be so good. This does need to be 3 hours.

HOLY felgercarb!!! That episode was just...wow. I was just sitting there watching, and I think i just sat on the couch five miuntes after it finsihed. I was in such a schock! Poor Burke. I'm sure he'll be fine, but Christina is going to be devastated, expecially since she just had a fight with him. I'm so mad at Izzie right now. She's going to get in so much trouble if Denny ends up dying, which I think he will.

Hopefully, Addision is beginning to realize that it isn't going to work between her and Dereck, and that he loves Meredith. I love Adision, and do feel bad for her, but I don't like her with Shepard. I bet the last minutes going to be like Meredith picking between the vet and the surgeon. I hope not. She should automaticaly pick Dereck :D I would...hehhe :P

~Andrea :angelic:

Oh...my...god...

I swear, I was tearing up with the whole Izzie and Denny speech where she was begging him, and then again with the Finn and Meredith talking about Doc.

poor Burke and Cristina. He can't die. And I really don't want Denny to die, nor do I want Izzie to get kicked out or sued or anything like that. And I feel so bad for Addison. Like undercover spy, I love addison, but don't think that she and Derek belong with each other.

Can't wait for tonight! I just hope the presidential address doesn't interrupt it. Or I will be angry.

SPOILER!

I think that they're are going to: (In the next 2 hour show, and the next season)

Make Burke live
Kill off Denny (b/c he's killing the show!)
TRY and kick Izzy out of the program, but I think it's Alex that's leaving because he didn't pass his exam thing
Mer's dog, Doc, is going to live because Mer is going to help Finn do surgery
Addison will leave Derek b/c she can't compete, and go back to New York or wherever she came from
Derek will TRY and get with Mer but she won't because she doesn't want him to hurt her again

Quote me!

That could have been the end of the season, it was so shocking :eek: what are they gonna do?! Burke wont die, i dont think, but still, he is obvisuly down for awhile, and that means he cant operate on Denny, who is DNR, and he's going to have to be resusitated! :eek:

i hated hated hated izzie with her crying and all. i thought it was vile. bleh. liked callie when she was being nice to meredith. LOVED addison's yelling "but that won't work BECAUSE I'M NOT MEREDITH GREY" in front of everyone. burke should not have been shot though, because he would have come back on a helicopter like the way he left. so that made me mad. izzie's insane.

m-c