Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay

• Meh...bad.

• Total voters

AgentDesertRose

Tragic Romantic
I find this incredibly strange that there's not a poll for this episode yet. Especially since this episode was one of the best of the season, in my opinion. I cried for like the last 15 minutes (along with other parts of this episode). McDreamy comforting Meredith after her patient died was beautiful. I really am starting to ship Meredith/Derek now, although I do ship Meredith/George and Addison/Derek as well. Derek does need to stop loving her so much, since it hurts both Addison and Meredith. But I do love Meredith/Derek now. Damn.

Wow. Izzie has a child. That was unexpected until only seconds before she revealed it. But it makes sense since she has been owrking wiht Addison and has all the other maternal instincts. I hope her and her daughter reunite someday. This episode also made me like Izzie more.

The "new" Bailey lady pisses me off to no end. I think Cristina did overstep her bounds, but I still love her for it. I was scared for Cristina/Burke for a few minutes, but luckily everything is okay.

George is so cute. 'Nuff said.

Next week looks really good. Like really good. And what's code black?

i thought it was pretty good, but i really hated the storyline with the new resident. i can't stand her. her comment about cristina's lack of compassion was unfair. cristina was trying to make sure the patient didn't die. that's pretty damn compassionate. plus alex was a complete jerk in this episode.

i liked the meredith breakdown, though - very realistic considering everything happening with her mother. however McDreamy is driving me crazy. he can't keep doing this back and forth thing. if he's going to be with Addison, then he needs to quit acting like he's in love with Meredith. it's time for him to pick one woman and stay with her.

it was a great episode ... Meredith crying after the patient died ... awesomeness ... it shows that even doctors have feelings ... and with all happening with her mom ... way too many things ... great writing (y)

OMG ... George ... how adorable is he? he is definitely a great character ... and at the end with Meredith and Izzy in bed ... he just blurts out ... "anyone wanna have sex?" ... thats priceless

Izzy is a mom? :thud: wow ... didn't see that one coming ... but hope we cansee more of her and her daughter ... maybe she can meet her some time ... ;)

can't wait for next week's eppy ... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

george is so cute. i love him. at the end my mom's like "why did they go get in bed with him?" and i say "because that's what they do if they have a hard day and need someone." and she says "poor george." i just shook my head. she has no idea what she's talking about. haha. "anybody want to have sex?" :lol: i luff him. :love:

as soon as the shakespeare thing happened i was like :puke: 🇳🇴 i knew izzie was going to have a kid. it turned out better than i thought it was going to turn out. i was worried there for a second.

i hated alex this episode. even when alex is a dick, i don't hate alex. so that mad me very sad. probably because he was a dick to cristina and i am pretty much cristina. :lol:

new bailey = suck. would be funny if she was just "let's hug it out" but she's also got the bitchy mean streak in her, and that sucks. and she thinks alex is compassionate so you know she's stupid. ;) i did like cristina "ow ow. you're touching me."

aww burke plays the trumpet when he gets sad. :love: haha. i actually liked this for cristina/burke. it made them realise that they really were together, really were boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. and he's changing her. there's no way she would apologise for anything (even if she had killed the lady's cat or something) if she wasn't dating burke. i lurve them.

derek!!!!!!!!!!!!! i scold you! you would have kissed her if she hadn't looked away! i scold you! you have a wife! so yeah, i was a little angry with meredith/derek. cried during the meredith crying part, but still was angry. he. can't. do. that. it's not allowed. i don't even think i'll like meredith/derek if he just decides he loves her and picks her instead. i think i'll only like it if addison does something wrong/stupid/etc, because i like addison and that would hurt her a lot.

oh. my. god. seriously frightened for next week's episode. excited out of my mind, but frightened. squee!

uh, i think that's all i have to say on this episode. it was great. music, as always, was wonderful. :P

m-c

forgot to mention: i. hate. olivia. you're diseased and you should go away. yay for the nurses, but it should have come with a little asterik and a note at the bottom saying "except olivia. she has to go."

HELLO! What's happening next week?! I TOTALLY didnt' get previews! <_<

and omg, I wasnt' home last night so I taped it and watched it this morning... and maybe I was hungover or something but I TOTALLY didn't see the baby thing with Izzie coming. I was like OMFG!WTF?!DIEZ! Even though it was SO OBVIOUS from the beginning! :eek: I want to meet Izzie's daughter! maybe Hannah's adoptive parents can die and then... :devil: heee! :mellow:

Mere/Derek! :cry: why do they keep doing this?! keep. on. doing. this. They're masochists I say! what is wrong with them?! AGH. <_< It's just so wrong and espeically at the end when Derek is in bed with Addison. just ugh. <_< But the scene was very beautifully done.

Hate new Bailey. :sniper: hope she somehow get flesh eating disease and have to lose her arms.

:mellow:

that's a little vicious isn't it. hmmm :Ponder:

Cristina/Burke = :love: I love how there's this conflict of responsibility vs. want and work vs personal life. It's... nice.

I really wonder what the whole Chief/Mere's mom thing gonna work out.. it's just strange.... :blink:

and George. *sigh* What can I say about George? He's just too cute. :lol: and "anyone want to have sex?" :rotflmao: :love:

Anyways someone give me description of preview!!

--Mandy :angelic:

^ the preview was all scary-like. they're locking down the hospital. there are police folks around. people are dying, there's a lot of blood. burke's all like "tell them we have a code black." it was a very frightening preview.

as for the flesh-eating disease taking her arms...i'm down with that.

and yeah, the scene at the end with addison/derek = heartbreaking.

m-c

All I have to say is WOW. That was another amazing GA episode. I definitely cried so hard when the lady was saying goodbye to her mom... that was so sad. And then of course I cried even more when Derek was comforting Meredith. It was sooooo adorable and perfect and I just absolutely loved it. :love: I was so mad at Derek though, he definitely should have kissed Meredith. It was so obvious that he loves her and he needs to tell her. And the bed scene with Addison = :angry: He needs to get rid of her ASAP. I don't hate her character, but I hate them together!!

Cristina/Burke = adorable! I really am starting to love them together. I loved that he made her apologize.. that was so cute. And I was worried for a sec when he had the whole "I never saw the problem w/ an intern and attending dating..." line. I thought they were gonna break up and I was like :eek: NO!!

Izzy = wow I definitely didnt see it coming that she actually HAD a daughter. I thought that maybe she was getting all sad cause she had an abortion or something. So yeah that was a surprise for sure!!

George;; I just love him to death. He's so adorable..."Anyone wanna have sex" was probably the best line EVER! It was so cute that he was standing up for the nurses.."I'm a Union man!" I :love: him!

NEXT WEEK::: on the preview next week looks amazing.. and I know you guys have been contemplating the whole "code black" thing. My one friend who is a fellow GA addict said he looked it up and code black is when there is a bomb in the hospital. So if this is true then WOW this is gonna be a crazy amazing episode. My hope is that since Derek and Meredith think theyre gonna die, maybe he will confess that he still loves her and it can be all adorable ^_^ Thats just me hoping and wishing I wrote the show hehe.

Well it is going to be a long week until the next ep!! Can't wait :smiley:

-Heather-

PS:: Bailey better be back soon... perky cheerleader bimbo resident is SO annoying :lol:

OMG next weeks preview is so freakin scary.I wanna watch it now!!! (n)

Last night's episode was REALLY good. I was so shocked about Izzie having a baby, like WOAH I didn't see that one coming!

As for George, well George is so flippin cute! I love him to death!

Cristina/Burke- I was scared for alittle bit after what he said, but they know they love each other :D

I really don't like the new lady, she is weird. She was also really mean to Christina. I'm not saying what Christina did was right, but that lady was really mean to say all of those things about her!

Mere/Derek- Well I love Addison and everything, but I don't understand why she is still with Derek. He admitted to her that he loves Meradith, and I know she can tell that they are both like in love with each other. If I was her I would just let them be together. I know she loves him, but she screwed up by cheating on him. She dosen't deserve him anymore. Derek needs to just make up his mind! I love him though! Last night was SOSOSOSOSOSO SWEET! He loves her :D :D :D :D :D

The codes may actually vary between hospitials. Code Blue is more or less universal, being cardiac arrest or medical emergency. Code black varies from violence to mass casualty to bomb. We'll have to see though.

--mandy :angelic:

I was so mad at Derek though, he definitely should have kissed Meredith

see i disagree. he has a wife and until that ends, acting on his feelings for meredith would be very wrong. and i'm really glad that meredith was the one who walked away from it instead of mcdreamy. she's getting stronger. -_-

m-c

see i disagree. he has a wife and until that ends, acting on his feelings for meredith would be very wrong. and i'm really glad that meredith was the one who walked away from it instead of mcdreamy. she's getting stronger. -_-

m-c
agreed...totally

and i forgot to talk about george in my earlier post. this was one of his best episodes, even though i wasn't a huge fan of the episode over all. in the beginning, i love his line about his parents. i can't remeber it exactly, but it's something like: My mom's a teacher, and my dad's a truck driver. If I'm on national TV crossing a picket line, they'll outlive me just to piss on my grave. and later..."I'm a union man." I love it. I love George!!

That episode was my favorite in the 2nd season (have yet to see the 1st). The storyline was absolutely amazing. I was so shocked when I found out that Izzie is a 'biological' mother. Sooo great, thoug. That part of the episode was very touching. Also, the part with the old woman nearly had me in tears! I think the combonation between the two of those and the tension between Christina, Burke and the new... boss lady person(? - I suck with names) apology thing created the perfect episode.

The ending was great. I love George. Oh, and the nurses-and-George-on-strike part. I am so technical :rolleyes:

Lauren

For Mandy,

The preview that aired after the show was very good, but I'd have to say the one they showed earlier than evening (about 45 minutes into Desperate Housewives) was just plain breathtaking.

That one showed Meredith in bed and Cristina standing at the door and Cristina asks (this isn't exact) "What do you mean you have a *feeling*?" And Meredith responds, "I feel like I'm going to die".

Then the rest of the 60-second promo was a Meredith voice over sort of "What would you do if this was your last day?".

For the clips, especially in the beginning they showed a lot of past episodes where each character has been in peril. Cristina trying to bring back Nurse Fowler, etc.

Then as Meredith goes on about "being your last day" you see the gang open the back of an ambulence, and all of the paramedics are covered in blood and you see a shot of all of their reactions.

Then Burke is telling Meredith to find the nearest nurse because they have a Code Black situation.

We also see Alex running down halls, a woman screaming covered in blood, another one with Izzy in shock.

Then we see Meredith in the OR and she's "working" and she stops and Burke tells her NOT to move.

Then more shots of the police running around, threatening to shut down the OR, the Chief looking frustrated, Alex blowing up at someone, etc.

Then the big poundy exciting drums start heating up and the words start saying things like "They've been preparing" "For this moment". And the clips show Derek telling anyone who wants to leave, to leave, another one where Burke says "She's choking" as one of the paramedics(which is weird, no?) Starts to freak out in the OR, etc.

There's more running upstairs, a REALLY hot makeout between Alex and Izzy, and finally you see someone hand someone else a scalpal and ask "Are you ready?". Then VERY QUICK flashes of clips (I had to pause and go frame by frame to see them) come in, most are of just the characters looking a certain way, etc, but one that I found exciting was Burke and a policeman in the OR, and they're trying to...calm someone down and all of a sudden their eyes get huge and they both duck.

Then the last thing was Meredith looking pale completely in awe in the OR as she whispers, "What have I done...?"

It was the best promo I have ever seen.

i'm so scared for the next eppy! haha. i hope no one dies. actually, the evil new bailey can die. but according to the long version of the promo (thanks for that btw) they don't show george or addison very much. *bites fingernails*

"Meredith's fears that she is in for a bad day are realized when a medical case arrives at Seattle Grace that threatens the lives of everyone in the O.R."
that's all it says on abc.com. i'm really excited. i can't wait!

m-c

so my mom read a spoiler in a magazine and im kiiiinda worried, i'll well...paraphrase
"someone from derrick and addisons past comes and causes a ruccuss"- im thinking it might be derricks ex best friend and he may go after meredith

Eep! I cant wait for tonight. Except I have a feeling the stupid Super Bowl is going to take longer expected (doesnt it always?) and some of us will have to wait to see it

Eep! I cant wait for tonight. Except I have a feeling the stupid Super Bowl is going to take longer expected (doesnt it always?) and some of us will have to wait to see it

This is one reason I'm glad for CTV. They're showing the episode at 10, since they don't cover the Superbowl. That way I won't get screwed over for the superbowl--like that time they did that special Alias Superbowl Show.

Back