2.16 It's the End of the World

O. M. G. :thud:

Oh Meredith! What did you do?!!! *dies*

and next week. :thud:

--Mandy :angelic:

oh. my. god.
thing is, with meredith standing there with her hand on hannah's hand, i was like "frack she's gonna put it in." but i mean, obviously meredith (who everyone was calling "mere" today) isn't going to die, so this is okay. thing is, mcdreamy is going to freak out. it sets up very nicely the return of meredith/mcdreamy. rawrg.
my mom knew it was bailey's husband. i wanted to cry. i will cry if he dies. he had all of two lines and i'll still cry if he dies. it's intense. i'm glad bailey's back though, even though she's having a baby.
i love george. :love: he gave bailey a hug. and his dream is having a shower with meredith and cristina and izzie. and cristina says "you're smarter than me" in his dream. haha.
i told you all! alex and izzie rock! haha. she's definitely a "doer." haha. i like that they just did it and that was it. there was no talking about it. "i'm horny, i'm half-naked, and i'm saying yes!" haha. i love it. definitely good stuffings.
i really like addison/derek. i do. thing is, cheating is like the one single thing i can't stand, but i really like addison. i somehow feel for her. i guess i've been in the situation where you love a guy who might love you but definitely likes someone else. it pretty much sucks.
i like derek and burke's relationship. i loved when addison was like "thanks preston" and derek got all jealous. "and you don't like me?" haha.
cristina is my favourite. "you leave with dylan" to burke when he's telling her to evacuate. and i love the way she was "supportive" then got meredith out of bed and all. very cool.
i don't even know what to say. it was insane. the almost complete lack of music freaked me out! does anyone know what song was playing at the end?

m-c

My favourite line of the night was

"She's got my Mcdreamy, and my McDog. She's got my McLife!"

:rotflmao:

--mandy :angelic:

Ooh, for once I got to see a show when the rest of the country does!

What a crazy episode. God, why didn't they just make it a two hour special, that would be heaven. Ahh my eyes were so glued, and I jumped when she took out her hand.

And that was very cruel of the anthestigiolist (uhh I know that's spelled wrong..) to describe pink mist before leaving! I mean, I understand the leaving part... but scaring? Seems unprofessional. Grr... so he's got kids, she practically is a kid compared to you!

The intro to the show was funny!

How many episodes are we getting this season? If it's 22 then we're running out which means they might take a long break soon... and that break better not be after this episode!

26 I think? Grey's pretty much covered for the rest of the season....

--Mandy :angelic:

DUDE. I mean really, DUDE. What an episode. They were right, it was the best episode so far. I mean, just the beginning had me hooked. Sorry, as a femslasher, I got a freakin' kick out of that. I love George so much. I love Cristina. She's all supportive and then gets Meredith out of bed. Then at the hospital. I so knew that it was Bailey's husband. I thought "that could be him" but then said "no", but then realized, "yeah, it is!". And code black. Dude. That anthesiologist is an ass. He shouldn't have done that to Hannah. Alex and Izzy was hot. I love those two. They so have a love/hate relationship- one of the best kind of relationships! LOL. There was little music in the episode, but the music that was there was amazing. And Meredith, Meredith, Meredith. I can't believe that she did that. I know that she isn't going to die, but dude. It will get McDreamy to be there and save her. Or something. I can't wait till next week. But after this week, I don't know how they are going to top this. I was glued to the screen the entire time, out of breath at times, and just like dude. I need to stop saying dude. Really, I do.

cristina is my favourite. "you leave with dylan" to burke when he's telling her to evacuate. and i love the way she was "supportive" then got meredith out of bed and all. very cool.

m-c
i didn't understand the thing with burke. who's dylan? i was hoping for some more burke/cristina dialogue, but i take what i can get. i also loved the scene with "cristina" being supportive. she was being a good friend to meredith in her special, cristina-like way.

dylan was one of the bomb squad guys and burke says "yang, leave with dylan." and she's like "you leave with dylan." it was great.

so i figure mcdreamy's going to find out about the bomb and meredith and freak out and then rush to her side and all the mcdreamy/meredith shippers will be very happy. that's what i expect for next week. :Ponder: i hope not, just because it's to predictable, but that's what i think will happen.

m-c

okay- so in the preview...the look of pure FEAR on derrick's face...i died

I know, in the preview for next week the look on Derek's face was priceless when Christina tells him that Meradith is the one with her hand in that dude. Like I was Totally freaking out last night. We have to wait another week! :( :( :( OMG!

can i just say:
HOOOOOOOOOO-LYYYYYYYYYY felgercarb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thud: :thud: :thud:

so freakin intense
next week is gonan be insane
poor bailey's husband :cry:

its gonna be sad cuz addie is gonna be like "omg derrick" and derrick is going to be like "omg meredith" and meredith is going to be like "omg a bomb!"

Back