2.18 Yesterday

oh my god! i can't believe she would do that to george! she is an evil evil evil mistress! that's all i can say right now--i'm in emotional upheaval because meredith is evil....

m-c

The ending kind of just ruined the episode. I'm surprised in Shonda. In the podcast she said that you "had to watch the last two minutes." To me, Meredith was too out of character. She views George as a friend, and to take advantage of him....it just doesn't seem like her. That was really the only part I was disappointed in. What an episode to follow the past two.

^^ see i still liked the episode. overall it was really interesting to me. i loved the music, i loved the derek/addison relationship, i loved cristina/burke (even though she should have said i love you too), i loved lots about it. but i am so angry with meredith for doing that to george. she's using him for comfort sex and he loves her. that is cruel.

m-c

Ok...As much as I love Geroge, I totally love Derek and Meredith more. So that means that Meredith can't sleep with George! I literally just kept on rewinding and watching it over and over again while I just stared at the TV.

And Mark...He's hott so that made it really hard for me to hate him. And I swear to God, Addison better go back to NY so that Derek and Meredith can be together.

UGH! Only 1 week till the next episode. It's gonna be the longest week ever.

ETA-I totally agree with everybody how Meredith shouldn't take advantage of George since he loves her and she doesn't love him.

i personally think i am in love with mark! until now i think that many of us believed that him and Ad was just sex- but it wasnt...i am so undecided...and meredith- ugh so not right for her to use George, george has ALWYAS been there for her and she's using him!

so in scenes from the next derek says "you won't lose me." the right response? "i already have."
but i still hate meredith for that. i think what i hate most is that i might do the same thing in her position. she desperately needed someone to love her and he was there and he did. poor george. (n)

Someone describe the preview to me!!! :thud:

EWWWW Mere and George. :sniper: ugh. Please Meredith, why?! why?! Why must you do that to sweet, sweet Georgie. :thud:

and McSteamy. :lol: I watched it twice and twice I missed what Alex and Cristina said about Addison, after one of them asked "I dont' see what Mcdreamy and McSteamy sees in her" and what was the reply? :thinking:

and McVomit. :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

LOL! rotflmao that's what I thought they said but I was like noooo that's just so stupid. :lol: So George thinks she's hot too? :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Back