Season 5 2-hour return!

I got the new Alias magazine today. File #13 with Syd and Renee on the front. And on page 7, Jesse Alexander says that episode #10 and #11 will be a 2-hour event when we return in march!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!! :D

Its about time we had another 2-hour event! ;)

you haven't heard????

Because Jen is on a maternity leave, they are not going to resume filming until Febuary, my guess is that Alias will return on the 9th of March.

Yes, great news, but March is FOREVER away!!!!

I just got my Alias long sleeve T for Christmas and will probably wear it out before then!

:(

I'm sure it will be good, though.

Wow. Can't believe it doesn't return until March. The writers better be working hard to make this the best season ever.
Penny.

my GUESS is that the 2-hour event will be on March 9th. I remember reading somewhere that Dancing With The Stars is going to be 9 weeks, meaning that its season finale will be the 2nd. And if it returns on the 9th and they air those 2 episodes, it is going to be like the 4th season until the end, most likely Alias will be on every weekuntil the finale. There may be one time where we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode, but I belive thats it.

Again this is what I think is going to happen.

As much as I wish that it will return on the 2nd, i belive that it won't come back until the 9th. Because they aren't even supposed to resume filming until the 22nd, and have to 11th episode filmed, AND edited by the 2nd?! I'm sry, I have trust for Bad Robot productions, but I don't think they could do ALL of that in less than a week. Maybe 2 but I don't see it happening in 1.

no sure who has seen the preview but this is gonna be a mental episode because

Sydney has her baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad the return will be two hours though - it will get us right back in there with a big bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAnnot wait for jen / syd to kick some ass after once she is bump less :woot:

It is good news. I knew we'd have to wait till march so that's no new news to me but I didn't know they were resuming in feb - how many eps are there going to be then? My bet is that ABC will want an uniterupted run (ie no repeats) assuming it'll end mid may once we know how many eps there are guessing the return date should become easier! Are we sure that ep 11 isn't in the can - it'd make more sense if they wanted an early march air date.
un

I am kindof hoping that all of the "so-called" Alias fans who have abandoned the show will tune in to see the final 10 eps. I'm thinking how could they not???? Who wouldn't want to see how this story ends? I'm just hoping and praying that the writers, producers, directors and most of all the creators of Alias don't disappoint their loyal fans. JJ and Ken Olin really need to step up and give all their attention to the final 10 eps, since this show has afforded them to do the other projects such as MI III and LOST!

Please don't disappoint us JJ!

sweet 2 hrs. thats great! i bet it will b good! well of course its gonna b good its Alias!

no sure who has seen the preview but this is gonna be a mental episode because

Sydney has her baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad the return will be two hours though - it will get us right back in there with a big bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAnnot wait for jen / syd to kick some ass after once she is bump less :woot:

really thats true ^ the spoiler? and how do u do the spoiler tags? omg.... i can't wait for this episode

I can't wait!!!!!!!! I watched the first 3 seasons over Christmas break and now I just have to watch S4. The wait is making me insane!!! I'm so happy that it's gonna be 2 hours. We fans deserve it!!!

~Karen

Back