2 New Hero's Journey Screenshots!

The Grenmeer Lowlands is Quillmore's breadbasket, its primary source of nourishment -- which is what makes the looming threat to it all the more dire.

Click here to see hundreds of other Hero's Journey screenshots.

Read more about the Grenmeer Lowlands and other areas in our Updated Lore Section!

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

(Note: Movie references do not count as insults, especially when not intended as them. Please go about your business, and keep your hands and feet within the cart at all times. Waste receptacals and drinking fountains are available near the exit.)

Seriously, though, they're kind of bland. Don't get me wrong, the bridge one's pretty cool, I just wish they'd either shown the water under the bridge, or shown at least one character. Still, they're pretty cool, I guess.

These are very beautiful screenshots. The details that went into the design of these are amazing! A+ to the Simutronics artists!

You know I encourage you guys to pull up some of the first outdoor screenshots and then take a close look at these two, or even some of the ones before these. It's amazing just how much the tools and technology has changed.

Thats a good point. Was looking at some screens even from say L2 when it first came out till now. Tech has a strange way of sneaking up on ya.

The first ss that simu released ohh way back and the ones now there is a complete change in not only the res but the clarity and overall look of the shots.

Nice to see the progression of those.

HJ-Garthilk said:
You know I encourage you guys to pull up some of the first outdoor screenshots and then take a close look at these two, or even some of the ones before these. It's amazing just how much the tools and technology has changed.
You do some amazing work guys, 5 stars!
A comparison is hardly that, going on how far your product has advanced.

Sorry for this, but...WOW!!! I am new to HJ, as well as related sites, and am finding myself somewhat excited. Hero's Journey seems to have real potential and I look forward to seeing it's eventual debut. I am also enjoying reading some of these posts...there sure are a lot of em...and trying to catch up on all I can.

Back