2 years Later

Nad

Cadet
I'm guessing that after two years that Jack will have partnered with Sloane (he had nothing to lose but Sydney, maybe Sloane has had Sydney all this time so he could get Jack). Will will be Senior analyst or maybe he's become a field agent (the bus scene was handled quite well by him). Marshell will be married to that Carie girl, and Kendell will be as grumpy as ever. Is Lena Olin signed on for any other episodes cause I can fit Irina in the picture too. But think, everyone thinks Sydney is dead, now would be the perfect time to strike when no one expects her! What do you think? What about Sark? What is Sloane up to?

YES! LENA WILL BE BACK!!! IRINA WILL STAY!!! *dances around like a lunatic* :woot: :jump:

What you're saying Nad has very likely happened. For some reason I picture Irina as a person who's life is even more lonely and for some reason I picture her being, really sad. And for some reason (yes, i know again) I picture not bein as strong anymore. I think it's the way she was in the finale that struck me this way. As for Sloane and Sark, I'm clueless.

Back