2 Years

yea you used the song!!! :D (y) it made me cry while i was readin it!! hmm i wonder who's number it is?! hey great chap spy41!!! write the next chap soon!! i love it!! :D

british voice???? SARK???????????? AAAAAAAAAH! Kate has been in contact with sark the whole time!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! keep writing PLEASE!!!!!!!!! i love ur fic!

ems

Actually Vaughn's going to kick a little A**! Along with Jacks help. I will post more soon. I'm going to see "Phone Booth" I love Colin's Irish accent.

Here's more hope ya like it! :D

“Yes?” A British voice said. Vaughn’s eyes grew big. He hung up the phone quietly. He looked at the paper again, it was definitely Kate’s handwriting. But why would she have this? It only meant one thing. Vaughn walked out of his office, he was hurt to think Kate would just use him like this and right under his nose.
“What’s wrong?” Kate asked. Vaughn looked at her differently
“Nothing sweetie, I’m going to take a shower.
“Okay.” Kate said picking up a book. Vaughn walked up stairs, he turned on the water and went back into his bedroom. He took the black box out from under the bed and opened it, where was his gun? He thought.
“You actually thought you could hide this from me.” Kate said from the doorway. She held his gun at him.
“I heard you in your office I know you found the number.” Kate said
“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Vaughn said
“Oh really, so 789-0034 is just a help line? Don’t play dumb, I was listening in from the other phone.” Kate said
“You B***** you lied to me, you used me.” Vaughn said
“Yes, I did my job. I do like you, but there is someone else sweetie, you probably have to big of an ego to except that.” Kate said smiling
“Sark.” Vaughn said
“Yes, I understand he shot you back in the days.” Kate said
“Yeah, and I returned the favor by breaking his nose on a glass table, but I’m not like you, I don’t just kill people for pleasure.” Vaughn said
“Yes maybe but what if you were face to face with Irena Derevko? Then what? Would you just let her walk away, or would you kill her to get revenge?” Kate asked. Vaughn was silent.
“Tell you what, I’ll give you Irena Derevko if and only if, you give us Sydney.” Kate said.
“Go to hell!” Vaughn yelled back at her.
“Well then I guess we will have to do it the hard way. First I am going to kill you, and then I’ll move onto your precious Agent Bristow.” Kate’s finger tightened on the trigger.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Vaughn flinched he looked for bullet holes but found none. His eyes lifted to Kate, she stood there as if frozen, and then she just fell. Vaughn sighed with relief. Standing in front of him was the last person he expected.
“Jack?” Vaughn asked shocked
“WE picked up a phone call from Echelon, Sark ordered Kate to kill you.” Jack said. Vaughn stood up, he walked over to Kate’s body. He took off his ring.
“I never loved you.” HE said then dropped the ring.
“Can you take me to the Ops Center?” Vaughn asked
“Sure, the police have already been called. Lets go.” Jack said they walked to the car.
“Now you know what it feels like.” Jack said breaking the silence between them.
“What?” Vaughn asked
“Having the person you trust the most betray you, lie to you, steal from you.” Jack said
“I never trusted her, not like I do Sydney.” Vaughn said.
“Vaughn…”
“Jack, I know what you are going to say, but I can’t just look past my feelings.” Vaughn said
“But you all ready have. You got married, and something tells me that if Kate hadn’t betrayed you, you would still be with her.” Jack said. Vaughn was silent.
“I just don’t want to see Sydney hurt again, I am just trying to do my job as a father.” Jack said. Vaughn didn’t say another word for the whole ride.
-Ops Center-
They both got out of the car and immediaty went to see Kendall.
“She what?” Kendall asked
“She was working for Sark.” Vaughn said, “I found his number on my desk, though I doubt It is still valid.”
“True, Sark would have changed it by now.” Jack said
“Well, we don’t know what Sark knows, did you have any files sitting out in the open?” Kendall asked
“No, nothing important.” Vaughn said.
“Okay, if you think of anything else let me know.” They all left Kendalls office.
Sydney walked into the regression therapy office, she had a regression therapy session today, which means she would find out what happened to her. She was excited but scared at the same time. She wanted to know what happened but on the other hand she was scared to find out who took her. Syd walked into the office.
“Hello Sydney.” The lady said
“Hi,” Syd said
“Are you ready to begin?” The lady asked
“Yes,” Syd said she followed the lady into another closed off room, it had a chair and some medical equipment in the middle of it. Syd sat down and the lady turned on the heart monitor. She then walked back to the observing room.
“Okay Sydney I’m going to count back from 5 when I get to one you are going to open your eyes and tell me where you are. 5…4…3…2…1…open your eyes Sydney.” The lady said in a slow soft voice.
Sydney opened her eyes. She was in what looked like a hospital room. Equipment was crowding her, the white walls made her head hurt and she so hungry. She was so weak she tried to sit up but then blacked out again.
-5 days later-
Sydney opened her eyes once more, this time she wasn’t alone. A man was sitting across from her reading a magazine. He looked up and saw she was awake. He quickly got up and ran out screaming something in Russian. Sydney was too tired to understand what he was saying. Her head fell back on the pillow as she starred at the ceiling, a few minutes later she heard the door open. She turned her head and her eyes filled with anger and confusion.
“Hello Sydney.” Irina said from the door.
“What the hell am I doing here? What are you doing to me?” Syd asked coldly
“I saved you Sydney.” Irina said
“No, you kidnapped me.” Syd said
“I saved you, that night when you killed Allison. I saved you, you would have bleed to death. I have been taking care of you for a little over a year and a half. Sydney you have been in a comma since I got you here.” Irina had tears in her eyes and so did Sydney.
“What, that can’t be true.” Syd said
“But it is, we didn’t think you were going to wake up.” Irina said
“I have been gone for almost 2 years?” Syd asked
“Yes, everyone thinks you are dead.” Irina said
“Oh my god, Vaughn?” Syd said
“He is okay, but, he’s different.” Irina said
“What do you mean different?” Syd asked
“You can ask him yourself. I have no intention of keeping you hostage. You have to stop Sloane. You are the only one who can. If you fail, everyone will die.” Irina said
“How can I stop him?” Syd asked
“You’ll figure it out sweetie, just remember I love you, it’s time to go, I’m sorry about this.” Irina said. She lifted her elbow and struck Sydney. POW!!!
Sydney opened her eyes quickly, they were full of tears. She was safe now, she was back at the CIA. The woman checked her and then released her. Sydney walked out of the office she was crying. She hadn’t even noticed that agents were looking at her. She kept walking until she saw somebody standing in front of her about 10 feet away. She looked up to see him starring into her with his penetrating green eyes. She started to cry more. Vaughn started to walk toward her as she walked toward him. He took her into his embrace. She cried on his shoulder.
“I’m so sorry.” Vaughn said. Syd looked up at him.
“For what?” She asked
“For everything, for being so selfish and so insensitive. Sydney you know I love you and I always have.” Vaughn said. Sydney started to cry again.
“I love you too, I love you so much.” Syd said, but then she pulled back.
“Wait! What about?”
“She’s dead, she was working for Sark the whole time.” Vaughn said
“What?” Syd said
“We can talk later.” He said pushing a strand of her hair to the side, he wiped a tear off of her cheek. And held her close again.

sooo cute. A coma is what i was thinking must have happened to syd also. keep going and we'll see in four months how close you are. :D

She had to be in a comma or something, i mean she would have somehow got out if she was kidnapped and she would remember.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT WAS SARK! i am so good! and you know what was as good as i am? this chap! lol, i sound like i have a big ego, which i dont, i dont think. any way, i think JJ could take some advice from you.... lol............anyhoo, yah so that was :woot: ...............can't wait for more~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Émilie

*twinkletoes* said:
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT WAS SARK! i am so good! and you know what was as good as i am? this chap! lol, i sound like i have a big ego, which i dont, i dont think. any way, i think JJ could take some advice from you.... lol............anyhoo, yah so that was :woot: ...............can't wait for more~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Émilie
LOL YEAH RIGHT JJ take advice from a 16 year old i don't think so! lol :D
Luv Ya Guys!! :D

yea there is hope after all!! good you made them get back together!! :D (y) ok need more soon! i really love your story spy41!!!

Back