Season 2 2 yrs later

i didn't get into Alias until the end of season 2 so i was wondering how Syd got to Hong Kong and why would she be lying in the street...i haven't picked out clues in Season 3

I am on Season 3 currently and if Syd was missing for ALMOST 2 years, boy Vaughn moved on kinda fast since he is married. :(

The ending was so sad on Syd's part, I was expecting more of a reaction from Vaughn though. I know he has moved on at this point, but they were so in love before she went missing/dead.

I absolutely agree with you re. Vaughn's marriage. He might have acquired -- in the two year period Sydney was missing -- a somewhat casual girlfriend, but marriage never. I don't know how far you have advanced in your viewing, so I don't want to "spoil" you, but, anyway, be prepared for some strange (and sometimes unwelcome (as far as I'm concerned) character "development" in Season Three. You'll need patience and fortitude, but, I believe you'll enjoy the season, nevertheless. (I truly thought that S/V would become engaged by the time their Santa Barbara weekend ended, but--sigh--I should have known better. Well, I'm such a romantic, especially when it comes to Sydney and Vaughn.) Persimmon.

Back