20/20 cricket? or 50 overs

Do you like the new 20 twenty cricket? Or is the 50 overs better?

• 20 twenty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 overs

• I have no idea

• Total voters

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
ok this is an australian thing, i am aware of that
BUT
I just wanted to know what people think of the new 20/20 cricket. if it has even reached other countries yet?
Because I personally like the new 20/20 better simply because it's faster and is more exciting
but 50 overs is still good

what do you guys think?

luv juju :harp:

test cricket bores me to tears and sometimes one day matches can also be like watching the grass grow......but i saw glimpses of the match against pakistan and it was great! mainly because brett lee was back - woo bloody hoo!!

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' date='Jan 15 2005, 05:55 PM']test cricket bores me to tears and sometimes one day matches can also be like watching the grass grow......but i saw glimpses of the match against pakistan and it was great! mainly because brett lee was back - woo bloody hoo!!
[post="1160289"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

ooohhh ok! my bad, brett lee wasn't back for that match but it was great just the same.

maybe he was back??? ah heck, i dunno

I just wanted to know what people think of the new 20/20 cricket. if it has even reached other countries yet?

We invented 20twenty.

You might have the world's best team but we have the world's best marketing sqaud.

20twenty is great but its a domestic thing. I don't think they should play internationals. Its about local rivarly so it might do for against the aussies but thats it.

I thought it was good I went!!
There were more 4's more 6's and if there went any boundries there were lots of wickets!!!
Shaun Tait's first ball WOW!
H

Back