20 reasons why Belgium rulez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question you say a lot "I was kidding", but are you really ? I mean, it seems (for me) it's like you say this so people won't judge or won't tell anything, or won't be sad or have another reaction of what you said.

Sometimes I just want to try how far I can go with people.. Untill they get mad, so than I just say I was kidding. I don't really want to insult anyone or want to make anyone mad.

I would never say something that seriously hurts.. Just semi-mean comments. :P I know I go to far sometimes, but never so far that people still remember what I said 10 minutes after it. :o_O:

I don't think I ever hurted anyone, and if so they can just say that of course than I'll stop..
But not a second earlier. ;)

Itz the MT said:
Sydney said:
Good :D (y) But you live in Finland and have been to Holland AND Belgium?? whoa.. :eek:
Yep! In Holland I've been to Eindhoven for the Dynamo Festival, Rotterdam, Hardenberg, and of course Amsterdam. I know I'm leaving out at least one other city. My memories from time spent in The Netherlands are a bit hazy. I wonder why? ;)

Danté said:
euich Dutch retards !

jullie zijn gewoon jaloers op ons, spasten

Retards? YOU are the retards.. with an average IQ of 70 in the whole country. :blink: ;) [/quote]
mja ... da komt door die Walen...

i DIDN'T say anything bad about the French ;) [/quote]
QUOTING DANTE:

3) we hate the French

:rotflmao:

~~Spongy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back