2004: Look Forward

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Yesterday, we looked back at 2003. Today, we’re looking forward to 2004.

Here are our Top 5 things we're looking forward to in 2004:
  1. (Hopefully a) 4th season renewal, and the 4th seasons premiere.
  2. Finding out what Sydney was really up to in her missing two years. We’ve been waiting about seven months (since we found out Syd was missing) to find out what she was doing.
  3. The release of the Alias video game for Playstation and X-box.
  4. The opening of Jennifer Garner's new comedy "13 Going on 30" on Memorial Day weekend.
  5. The release of Season 3 on DVD.
Thanks to Jems and Azalea for their help in compiling this list.

Have a great 2004!

YEAH and 2004 is upon us. I forgot i helped with this!!! :xmas:
happy new year everyone - lets hope its a wonderful alias year for us all!!! i wanted Alias for renewal in the UK too on the list but then i am a brit!!! -_- And roll on with the what has syd been up to - i can't wait to hear :woot:

jems said:
YEAH and 2004 is upon us. I forgot i helped with this!!! :xmas:
happy new year everyone - lets hope its a wonderful alias year for us all!!! i wanted Alias for renewal in the UK too on the list but then i am a brit!!! -_- And roll on with the what has syd been up to - i can't wait to hear :woot:
Great list of stuff to lookforwrd too. I have to agree about wanting Alias renewal in the UK too.

My question, how the heck did it get to be 2004 so soon? Man, it's like last week it was September. Well, I really do hope that we'll have a great rest of the season. From what I've read (yes, I'm bad and read spoilers) the next few episodes should be classics. You know, the ones you WILL remember from this season. That's all I'll say about that, though. As for the fourth season renewal, I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later. Last night at 12:30 during New Years Rockin Eve, ABC showed a new commercial for Alias, which I taped. They're really trying to get new people to watch this Oh-so-good show! Have a great New Year everyone!!!

Happy new year to everyone and thanks for your job on this forum Charlie!! :christmas: :christmas:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! And great list guys, couldn't have made a better one myself. But isn't season 4 sorta gauranteed, cuz Jen has a 7 yr. contract or something?!? Well all I know, is that if they didn't renew it (i can hardly bare the thought), there would be A LOT of angry people!!!

Happy New Alias Year!!! LOL I can't wait! Here's to a great and anxouis begining of a new Alias year! * Raises Goblet :cheers:

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :tvhappy: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Woo HOO Woo HOO Woo HOO Woo HOO Woo HOO Woo HOO Woo HOO Woo HOO!

Who's with me?

Back