2004 Olympic Games

Does anyone know what's happened to the Canadian men's pairs rowing team?
I heard there was a chance they might get disqualified

agnes bean said:
It was the one big race I havn't been spoiled by, and let me tell you...know more ready about the Olympics after twelve! Much more exciting that way.
[post="967260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too... I made sure not to watch TV or get on the internet so I would stay unspoiled.... (y)

And Kewii... I'm not sure about the rowing team...

I found out they were disqualified. That sucks, you know, Canada doesn't always do well and we actually qualify and this happens. Damnit

Yay! The Canadian water polo team beat the Americans (y)

Did that really happen Kewii? I didn't know that our mens rowing team was disqualified :mellow: That sucks!

the men's rowing team was disqualified because they went into the south african's rowing lane and hit them or cause some sort of kafuffle and the south africans couldn't finish. shame too, because they had a great time. :( they're filing an appeal though.

the south africans caught a crab because the canadians went in their lane...I think it was cause by the Canadian team hitting one of their oars, or this happened cause the south africans were trying to stop...but if I am wrong and it was because they were digging deep then they wouldn't have qualified anyways.

I only watch the swimming.

I such a swimming *h**e!! hehe.

I can't wait till Saturday.

Go Hackett.

Is on at 2am Saturday Morning.

Will be staying up for that!!

Dani

GO...Team GB...GO

After a slow very start we are doing really well...

Team Sailing - Gold
Badminton Doubles - Silver
Syncronized Diving - Silver
Equestrian Eventing - Silver
Archery - Bronze
Canoeing - Bronze
Team Equestrian - Bronze
Swimming - Bronze

Also guarenteed a gold or silver in another two sailing events...C'mon!

Paul Haam on the high bar was freakin amazing...

Damn Chinese dude...and he was supposed to be the second best...didn't even get a medal...psssshh :hmm:

Go thorpy!!!! :love:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Aussie Aussie Aussie!!! </span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>OI OI OI!!! </span>

Back