Politics 2004 Presidential Election

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
I know we're still a year away from the 2004 Presidential election, but I was hoping to open up a discussion right now. George W. Bush is running as the Republican candidate once again. The Democrats have to choose a candidate to run for President. Currently, there are 10 Democrats looking to win nomination. What do you think about all the issue presented? Who will win? Will you vote?

I don't want Bush as president again. 🇳🇴

He's one lucky sunofab**** to win the first election. Gore won the popular vote buy 600,000 votes! :stretcher:

many people seem to oppose Bush. I know I do. I only hope a Democrat emerges with views I agree with. The debates are pretty tough. There's another Democractic debate this Thursday on CNN.

AliasHombre said:
You dems are screwed for this election if you cant get a candidate and a platform.
Time out for a sec....the "dems" are not screwed, b/c it's way to early in the year to even be worried about not having a candidate yet. We've gone through this before in history...

And the way I look at it, the democrats DO have a good chance of winning if the economy doesn't improve.

We have this eletion simluation thing in my school. So every friday we have seniors comming into our global studies class telling us their politcal platforms, and this live radio show, where there's a guest, either a candidate or special interest group on air and we get to phone in questions. I know Senator Bob Grahamn dropped out. Most of the democratic candidates have such similar views. We had seniors posing as Wesley Clark, Howard Dean, Dick Gephart and a special interest group support Carol Moseley Braun come in and talk to us. The Business Round Table, supporting Bush, and Al Sharpton was on air. The phone in questions are cruddy because they just fluke the questions if the questions we ask are to difficult. I really don't think the influence I'm getting is really correct, cause some of the seniors suck at public speaking and other's aren't that great. Which are pretty big influences to my selection. I do happen to like dean and clark. Dean and Lieberman have the best commericials on the fake abc news we watch every friday though! NOW had a little jingle on the radio that called Bush a monkey though, surprised they let that go on air.

So the seniors continue to bother me for my simbucks (fake money they need for their campaigns and commericials). We had to register to vote too! I registered democrat since you can only vote for bush if you register republican.

I'm kind of digressing but yes...I just felt like saying that. It is somewhat related...

Back