Politics 2004 Presidential Election

ONE DAY TILL THE ELECTION! :D I'm soo psyched!!! And nervous... :lol: But PSYCHED nonetheless! :D I can't wait to vote...

Agent Verdi said:
There is a SNL Debate Bash on NBC...it's hilarious!
[post="1049881"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I was watching that too...very funny...

This special on PBS is absolutely incredible...I admire both men a lot...

ALIAS_RULES said:
Cool. Can I ask a question? What is the biggest thing you like, and the biggest thing you hate about each candidate?
[post="1050006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Kerry: I like that Kerry is progressive in important areas like stem cell research and health care and that he probably has a better chance of uniting this country. I dislike the way he's changed his mind about the war and voted against funding for the war; I also dislike his stance on NAFTA...

Bush: I like his decisiveness, his ability to put America first and his strong Christian values. I dislike his inability to unite us and the fact that, I believe, he pretty much threw away the opportunity and the promise of Compassionate Conservatism; I also dislike his ambiguity on the topic of affirmative action...

^^^^ I went to bed wondering the same thing -- wheter or not they can sleep, or even if they go to bed "sick" to their stomach with worry.... :lol:

"With Bush in the White House, Al-Qaeda doesn't need a propaganda department. The American army is taking care of (Al-Qaeda's) recruitment."

"In the face of the incessant fearmongering, the arrogance and the incompetence so often displayed by George Bush (news - web sites) and his entourage, you can at least bet that the Democratic candidate will reduce the fear striking the heart of America and restore a little reason and dignity."

but I'm voting for Kerry...
(y) (y) :D :D :woot: :woot:
Well, I love you right now - in a (well, an asexual) way.... :smiley:

HAPPY ELECTION DAY!

the redskins lost, so that means bush will, too! :woot: though it was hard to root against my team, i was willing to do it to get rid of the idiot we currently have in office. :angry:

The SNL bash was ok, but it was waaaay better last election. :P They picked such obscure ones from the past, too... Except I love the one with Diane Sawyer. :lol: That's a classic. ^_^ "A thousand points of light..." :laughbounce: Hehe! The Ross Perot one was stupid, tho (no one remembers his running mate! :P). And lots of 'em were repetitive from last election. I'm SO glad they included John Belushi in it tho! -_-

Back