Politics 2004 Presidential Election

Perhaps in four years time, when the economy has collapsed, the environment's destroyed, America is even more isolated from the world due to hatred, and people are tired of the terrorist attacks, the Bush voters might see some sense.

Natalia said:
Perhaps in four years time, when the economy has collapsed, the environment's destroyed, America is even more isolated from the world due to hatred, and people are tired of the terrorist attacks, the Bush voters might see some sense.
[post="1051501"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hope it doesn't comke to that. :thinking:

--jenn :juggle:

Mickey....still it was closer than I would've liked :hmm: How many electoral votes for NY? And which state has the most with how many? Anyone know?

Jen--- :lol:

yendys47 said:
Mickey....still it was closer than I would've liked :hmm: How many electoral votes for NY? And which state has the most with how many? Anyone know?

Jen--- :lol:
[post="1051530"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

california with 55.

Yep CA

but even with us it's not going to put Kerry high enough. He'd have to win all of the states that aren't done voting and some of the ones leaning toward Bush I think -_-

svfan4ever said:
I know Cynthia :(

I think that would be Califonia with 55 electoral votes... I tink...
[post="1051534"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

& california (my state!!) is going to go to kerry. i mean, what's the chance we'll go to *shudder* bush?

& hey, is it just me, or did kerry just gain some votes? he's up to 133 now, according to cnn.com

& arghhh. i have so much homework to do, & instead i'm watching to see how the election goes. anyone else doing that??

when do you guys think we'll know who won?

hi i just registered for this site 2 mins ago.

im packing my bags for canada.

do you realize that with bush in office teens/twentysomethings wont have social security?

what a catastrophe. :angry:

obviously you know who had my vote.

my name is erica btw.

VaughnFan13 said:
& california (my state!!) is going to go to kerry. i mean, what's the chance we'll go to *shudder* bush?

& hey, is it just me, or did kerry just gain some votes? he's up to 133 now, according to cnn.com

& arghhh. i have so much homework to do, & instead i'm watching to see how the election goes. anyone else doing that??

when do you guys think we'll know who won?

[post="1051539"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me! I'm doing that! *raises hand*

Umm...I dunno...12 o clock?? :thinking:

Yup...Kerry's up to 133 now...

itserica said:
do you realize that with bush in office teens/twentysomethings wont have social security?
my name is erica btw.
[post="1051545"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

First of all :welcome: and REALLY? Stupid bush :hmm:

itserica said:
my name is erica btw.

I'm with you -_- just need a ticket... one way

itserica said:
my name is erica btw.

is it just me, or are a lot ot teens & younger voters for kerry?

Back