Politics 2004 Presidential Election

SecretAgentMan said:
what a comeback!  Kerry is only down 199-209 and is leading some states.  He's catching up in Florida and Ohio too.  People are still voting out there!
[post="1051613"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

mustkeephoping:mellow:

He can do it. He can do it

yendys47 said:
Are most all of us democrats and/or anti-bush here in this thread right now? :lol:
[post="1051601"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

im pro-using my brain to make informed political decisions.--->usually means you vote democrat.

...definitely offended every conservative in the world but i dont care.

svfan4ever said:
I'm not anti-bush....
I'm pro-hating bush :mellow:
[post="1051607"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

SiriCerasi said:
Oregon and Nevada are leaning toward Kerry ^_^
[post="1051608"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

SecretAgentMan said:
what a comeback!  Kerry is only down 199-209 and is leading some states.  He's catching up in Florida and Ohio too.  People are still voting out there!
[post="1051613"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

jess said:
:lol:

I don't hate Bush but if had the chance to vote I wouldn't vote for him.
[post="1051615"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If I quoted you taht means I highly agree with what you said or what you said has made me very happy and excited :woot: :woot: :D :woot:

itserica said:
im pro-using my brain to make informed political decisions.--->usually means you vote democrat.
...definitely offended every conservative in the world but i dont care.
[post="1051619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:rotflmao: agreed ^_^

Kerry's up to 48% in OH!

Haha...I'm pro-not being stupid (bush)

Lmao Cynthia :lol: Too lazy to respond to each one eh?

It's so close! Kerry's catching up in popular votes too...

wow cnn is slacking, they dont even have arizona's results on their site. so much for being "the worlds most trusted news soucre" or whatever their slogan is.

itserica said:
wow cnn is slacking, they dont even have new mexico's results on their site.  so much for being "the worlds most trusted news soucre" or whatever their slogan is.
[post="1051629"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well NM isn't in yet :lol: Yahoo says 52% Bush to 47% Kerry -_-

wow cnn is slacking, they dont even have new mexico's results on their site. so much for being "the worlds most trusted news soucre" or whatever their slogan is.
I know! I've given up on them now that Yahoo has decided to work again.

New Hampshire only has 4 electoral votes but there's a battle raging all night. Each side has had the lead. Kerry is starting to pull away....

SecretAgentMan said:
New Hampshire only has 4 electoral votes but there's a battle raging all night.  Each side has had the lead.  Kerry is starting to pull away....
[post="1051639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know :wee: 49% Bush to 50% Kerry :eek: GO KERRY

Back