2005 Primetime Emmys

Can I just say, extremely disappointed? <_<

I'm glad that Felicity won that. I wanted her or Marcia to win. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Patricia Arquette? That is all that is going through my mind right now! Though I am also thrilled that Felicity Huffman won. Felicity and Marica Cross are the most talented actresses among the Desperate Housewives and it's about time at least one of them won!

Arrrgggggg. :angry:
Jen didn't win. She has been nominated so many times and hasn't won. :(
It just not fair. :angry:
At least Ben was there for her.

Once again, I'm crushed. :cry: All my faves went down in flames. -_- *sulk* Just another reason I really shouldn't subject myself to these awful awards shows... the group of voters for thee things have gone increasingly further off the deep end. :blink: *sigh*

Ok
I couldn't see the emmy's cause I saw Rascal Flatts on concert tonight.
By the way, that was amazing!
Anyways, I know JG didn't win, but does can anyone find a link to her dress?
Cause I really want to see it but I can't find it!
Thanks!!

she DID look gorgy...perfect outfit for her! i am sooo disappointed that she didn't win. she has been so deserving to win everytime but nope, nothing. its almost like the ppl who vote don't watch the show and see what a stunning preformance she does every episode. oy, but @ least she looked hot!!!!

I really think that JG should have won. But at least Lost one for Best Drama and JJ for directing. If it can't be Alias, Lost is the next best thing.

I thought the best parts of the night were the Blue Men Crew and Zach Braff and Hugh Laurie presenting. As often as I have seen HL in movies when he is speaking english, I just can get used to his english accent anymore after watching him on House.

ConcreteGirl said:
As often as I have seen HL in movies when he is speaking english, I just can get used to his english accent anymore after watching him on House.
[post="1492722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Speaking English as opposed to what language? :confused:

:lol: American.

I prefer his natural one as well and can't watch House partially because of that. I'll stick to my Jeeves & Wooster, thank you! ^_^

All I can say is, Jennifer was robbed! :angry:

But it was worth it getting to see her on the show, and I just saw some of the pics with her Emmy dress - man, she looked beautiful in that number, and with her hair worn up. :syd4: ^_^ :love:

Leslie said:
Once again, I'm crushed. :cry: All my faves went down in flames. -_- *sulk* Just another reason I really shouldn't subject myself to these awful awards shows... the group of voters for thee things have gone increasingly further off the deep end. :blink: *sigh*
[post="1492636"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

AMEN!

GOD the only Award I was happy to see was Best Drama. Everything else I rolled my eyes at.

ESPECIALLY William Shatner over Terry O'Quinn. OK, SERIOUSLY?!?

Back