2005 Teen Choice Awards

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
guys! you gotta go vote for the teen choice awards!! Alias got so many nominations! there's even one for the "best parental unit" and Sloane, Spymom and Spydad got nominated! lol! i found that funny :lol: and Syd and Vaughn were nominated for Best chemistry, and Mia got one for best breakthrough performance... ahhh! lol! so go vote for them! make up email addresses if you have to! haha thats what i did :angelic:

and Jen got like at least 4 that i remember for Alias and Elektra :woot: she better win at least one!! lol

so i'm guessing we'll see at least someone of the show there, maybe even all of them :woot: :woot:

anyways, go here and vote!!

:lol: lol kevin wiesman (marshall) is nominated for best sidekick YAY!!! I voted for every alias related nominee

_ok MV totally should have been nominated for fav hottie_

~just saying~

^^^^ omg! i totally agree!! or Jen! but i voted for Angelina Jolie lol she was so hot in Mr and Mrs Smith! :angelic:

it's so boring voting for the music part, i don't like any of the groups so i just clicked wherever :lol:

so i'm guessing the alias people will win at least something! they got nominated sooo many times! i just hope someone will be there to accept the award! lol

Back