Season 3 2005!

ok if she did come back to life or what ever than that means that she woke up in 2005 would the world have changed?<u never know>
heres somethings i picked up on
she wokeup in hong kong was there anything about hong knog in past eppys?
vaughn wearing wedding ring syd not <that kinda rules out the she got married to him and didn't know it theroy>

sark would still be behind bars

wouldn't sloane have done what ever he was going to do after 2 years witch means no more story lines

weiss never returned when he went after syds mom

wouldn't kendal be dead by know i mean he was really old he was loosing hair!!!!!!!!! lol j.k j.k
anyone else pick up on somethings i missed

let me just say that it's not really 2 years ahead, it's a "telling" of what is to become of syd's like, simply a glimpse of the future

the telling was the first episode the second double was the second finale episode ur getting them mixed up siri

NO
it was a two parter the first half was called the telling and the second half was called a second double, ur getting the episodes mixed up, i do not think that the telling from part 1 had anything to do with a second double (but considering it is <O> u never know)

ok to make things clear.. the telling was the first ep n second double was the second cuz thats when francie was revealed

ok to make things clear.. the telling was the first ep n second double was the second cuz thats when francie was revealed

I'm pretty sure "The Telling" was the last episode. Look at any episode guide, and you'll see. They were separate episodes, but ABC chose to air them on the same night.

Azalea said:

I'm pretty sure "The Telling" was the last episode. Look at any episode guide, and you'll see. They were separate episodes, but ABC chose to air them on the same night.
The first was 'The Second Double' and the last was 'The Telling'.

freelancer26 said:
second double is before the telling

whoops im sorry i just read that u guysare right (abc.com) it was the other way around than i thought it was but it would make more sense if it was the way i said it

Xtremelimits08 said:
heres somethings i picked up on
she wokeup in hong kong was there anything about hong knog in past eppys?
In the very first epp syd goes to hong Kong to pick up a Rambaldi Artifact, It is right after Danny is killed and is her first miss back

Back