Season 3 2005!

In the very first epp syd goes to hong Kong to pick up a Rambaldi Artifact, It is right after Danny is killed and is her first miss back

That wasn't Hong Kong, that was Taipei, Taiwan. (Which is also where she was when she met Irina at the end of the Season 1 finale and the Season 2 premiere.) We've never seen her go to Hong Kong before.

O well I am pretty much new here but I just checked and episode 2x21 Is Second Double and Episode 2x22 Is The Telling

Highlight text for possible Spoilers
You can find proof because in the the last ep called the Telling Sloane Tells Jack about the machine and how it's called "El deari" or something which translates as the Telling.

In the First of the Two parter Second Double they suspect WIll of being it hence the title.

Hope that clears things up a bit

yah, i hope everybody knows that, but i can't wait for the season premire, it's only been what? a week and i'm already going crazy

emetib said:
Azalea said:
ok to make things clear.. the telling was the first ep n second double was the second cuz thats when francie was revealed

I'm pretty sure "The Telling" was the last episode. Look at any episode guide, and you'll see. They were separate episodes, but ABC chose to air them on the same night.
The first was 'The Second Double' and the last was 'The Telling'.
They're definitely right ..... Second Double and then the Telling.

yeah it is second double and then the telling. i think that it is a glimpse into the future. yeah it was teipei. i have a question though. this might be the wrong forum, but remember in the prophecy it said that the chosen one would have never seen the mountain or whatever, and then she saw it. how can syd be the chosen one, if rambaldi said that the chosen one never saw the mountain.

she saw the mountain so the FBI wouldn't hold her captive forever, that doesn't nessasarrily mean that she's not the phophecy girl

Back