E

Effekt

What do you think? Im sure you heard about it.

Do you think civilization/man kind could end
Do you think it could just be stupid storm
Do you think nothing is going to happen at all
What do you think

For anyone that doesn't know already there will be a solar storm.This is the first one in 50 years and will be up to 30-50% as strong and will do much more damage since of the technology that is out now and will make a difference.

I was also hearing that when this happens our magnetic field will cut off for abit leaving us open to storms in space and ect ect which could lead into serious problems....

I know Im not providing alot of information but I would still like to hear what you have to think...

Feel free to google it ect ect and read some more and then discuss..

Discuss please no spam either.

Well Im kinda scared and interested at the same time. But I dont think some of us will be here when it happens, according to the bible.

Well, this isn't something made up....this really is going to happen...the effects that will happen is what we don't know though.

i dont believe in it but my best friend's older brother's best friend demetrius is dropping out of college becuase he sees no point in it since the world is ending in 2012

Nosedog said:
i dont believe in it but my best friend's older brother's best friend demetrius is dropping out of college becuase he sees no point in it since the world is ending in 2012
Wow, that's a bit much? I don't want to die knowing I was a lazy good for nothing person lol, that is if this event gets very serious and tragic.

Well we already discussed you being just that effekt.

Nice way to make a thread warning everyone they might die..

Wow, that's a bit much? I don't want to die knowing I was a lazy good for nothing person lol, that is if this event gets very serious and tragic.

I think its stupid but how he sees it is he doesnt want to die without experiencing everything life has to offer, and hes already done one year of college and doesnt want to waste the rest of it doing the same thing if he only has till 2012.

Odds are he's throwing his life away though.

I dnt think anything is going to happen except lik sTrIpEs_10 said lik a tsunami or another Hurricane Katrina. or lik that movie The Day After Tomorrow where everything and everyone is gonna freeze basically another ICE AGE

i think its impossible for mankind to fall over something like this. I think the only way mankind will fall if because we kill our selfs, like global warming.

What do you think? Im sure you heard about it.

Do you think civilization/man kind could end
Do you think it could just be stupid storm
Do you think nothing is going to happen at all
What do you think

For anyone that doesn't know already there will be a solar storm.This is the first one in 50 years and will be up to 30-50% as strong and will do much more damage since of the technology that is out now and will make a difference.

I was also hearing that when this happens our magnetic field will cut off for abit leaving us open to storms in space and ect ect which could lead into serious problems....

I know Im not providing alot of information but I would still like to hear what you have to think...

Feel free to google it ect ect and read some more and then discuss..

Discuss please no spam either.

Nothing is going to happen that causes the world to end, but on that day, I can imagine a lot of murders, robberies, and stuff like that happening.

well im not really sure whats gonna happen. if these "solar storms" and all that really happen which im sure it probably will, im sure it may caause some kind of problems but not anything that will threaten mankind or the end of the world. but who really knows? guess we'll just have to wait and see huh?

Roweeeee said:
wow, i dont really know what to believe cause it could be rumors or the lot, im just left open minded about the situation.....

Yea but the aztectz idk how to spell it, but they said it too and they where way be for our time. :( but i still dont believe in it, something might happen but nothing to END mankind.
:sofa:

This is the most interesting topic I've ever heard of, this goes back from about 7th grade when I heard about this... I mean the Mayan calendar is really weird how it all comes in play but I HIGHLY doubt it wont go all down the drain.

wont happen.. not trying to spam either.. it will not happen. mark my word,, you guys can say all u want, and hide under ur beds during 2012,, wont happen.

I have to agree with Yhadii on this one i just don't think this is going to happen despite all the rumors i doubt the world will end like that im just syaing maybe something like a massive natural disaster or something but i don't think anything huge will happen :sofa:

Back