I have masters in biology and astronomy. I actually had to do a project on this, its not that this time it will be "stronger"

Its that last time it didn't fully give off its normal force..

this time around it will because of thorough reasearch.

This is VERY serious, and i'm telling you know, these storms will not be nice.

It is projected that the states of new york and main will be underwater. Florida will be hit by so many hurricanes it will not be liveable. New orleans will be underwater, so much thunder and electrical storms that planes won't be useful anymore.

Its serious ****, and thats only 5% of the stuff i studied that could possibly happen.

The worse part about it that theres nothing to do to prevent it..

its more of a "shake and bake" type thing lmfao..

Honestly, I do not believe in this. They never had any proof what so ever that the world was going to end. The exact translation was something of this sort. "Year 2012, the year of destruction and misery. The year everything you work for leaves." My personal thoughts on that would be we are not going to be ready for whatever it may be. It could be anything from a gas traveling in space that is supposed to hit us at 2012. So don't be scared it is nothing you need to worry about for now. Besides our governments will just lie to us about the whole thing anyway.

Scags.¥ said:
Honestly, I do not believe in this. They never had any proof what so ever that the world was going to end. The exact translation was something of this sort. "Year 2012, the year of destruction and misery. The year everything you work for leaves." My personal thoughts on that would be we are not going to be ready for whatever it may be. It could be anything from a gas traveling in space that is supposed to hit us at 2012. So don't be scared it is nothing you need to worry about for now. Besides our governments will just lie to us about the whole thing anyway.

Its not going to end mankind or anything near that level. Its just going to probably create a diseaster or tragedy 5x worse then katrina in 2-3 parts of the world.

Its not like "EVERYONES GOING TO DIE, STOP GOING TO SCHOOL, STOP GOING TO WORK CAUSE ITS NOT GOING TO MATTER."

Not close to that so..

Do Work said:
I have masters in biology and astronomy. I actually had to do a project on this, its not that this time it will be "stronger"

Its that last time it didn't fully give off its normal force..

this time around it will because of thorough reasearch.

This is VERY serious, and i'm telling you know, these storms will not be nice.

It is projected that the states of new york and main will be underwater. Florida will be hit by so many hurricanes it will not be liveable. New orleans will be underwater, so much thunder and electrical storms that planes won't be useful anymore.

Its serious ****, and thats only 5% of the stuff i studied that could possibly happen.

The worse part about it that theres nothing to do to prevent it..

its more of a "shake and bake" type thing lmfao..

Very nice post, but how was this proven or better yet, how did you come to this conclusion?

lol ive heard this plenty of times.
i duno if anything will happen.
i also have no idea how the people decided it would be that certain day:P

There Has Been Many World Ending Predictions And Newspapers Exagerate On This Type Of Stuff Just Like What They Said About The Twin Towers He Did Not Mention Any Metal Birds In His Book Of Predictions. If You Know Who I'm Talking About

DeuceMoney said:
lets jus say this...im going 2 be drunk, and high, and ****in some1 on the night before december 21, 2012

congratulations0an8.jpg

i believe that yes there will be some tragic event but mankind is not meant to be purged from this planet just yet.

the mayans calender was only 32 seconds off of the real calender(whatever the real on is) so im pretty sure that they knew somewhat what they were talking about.

december 21, 2012 is the day the mayan calender ends. thats why there is so much speculation. that day will turn into the new jan 1, 2000. its a day of infamy and mystery.

i do know that some crazy solar storms will occur and probably kill millions of people this we cant prevent mother nature will take its course whenever and however it wants to and theres nothing that we can do to change that.

in 500 years the sun is supposed(theory) to implode into a gas giant therefore sucking in the planet closest to it(forgot what it is) moving mars closer as well as earth. this will make life on earth unsustainable. if we have not learned how to colonize on other planets then i believe THAT is when human life will become extinct.

Its not going to end mankind..

Its just going to have crazy storms and weather and probably kill a good 1-2 million people or less..

I think this is somewhat true, but definately not the end of our kind.

Do Work said:
Its not going to end mankind..

Its just going to have crazy storms and weather and probably kill a good 1-2 million people or less..

I think this is somewhat true, but definately not the end of our kind.

yah ur right but in 500-1000 years all life on earth will be doomed

Back