I personally don't think this will happen. I'm a Christian and I believe that no one knows when the world is going to end except for God himself. And to the person that said "he does not say anything about metal birds," in the bible there actually is a passage where it says something about it. It does not clearly state "metal birds", but it does say that God showed someone a vision of the future and he saw something huge flying across the sky, but it wasn't an animal or bird of any kind. I believe it was Daniel who saw this but I could be mistaken, anyways he didn't know what to call them so he said they flew across the sky like huge doves. Interpret it however you want, but I believe he was talking about airplanes.

well its scary to think about cuz im still young i will only b like 17 in 2012 but its kinda interesting to talk about this stuff but i mean it may not kill every one but a lot will die and like some of u said there will probably b a lot of roberies and murders cuz of desperration or liek some 1 else said i forgot who but if man does fall it will probably be our fault like i am legend or somethin i am not try to spam btw just its crazy

an if the sun falls then we r all f***** but ya that not supposed to happen 4 a long time and there culd also be meteor s adn stuff like wat happend to the dinosaurs

btw the bible says that things will be closer to the end when most ppl dont even believe anymoreand wen life is longer and alot of ppl dont believe right now and look how long ppl live now any ways im pretty sure that wat my pastor said i didnt specifically ask him about this but ya im in my 1st year of confermation if u know wat that is

This is a bunch of bull ****. If you have facts post them up. Everyone seems to be following the college graduate who majored in astronomy. Few things wrong with his post, he didn't list any facts about this, he wasn't descriptive at all (at some points of his post it look like a 14 year old was writing), and people don't understand the Mayan calendar couldn't have went on forever, the way the Mayans died off is because they just ended up deserting the place.

Nothing will happen like an ice age or tragic storms. We've experience the worst mother nature has thrown at us. Katrina was bad, but it wasn't as bad as you all may think. Louisiana is already underwater that is why it was so destructive.

All I am saying is, do not believe everything you read on the internet. If NASA gets on the TV and releases a warning then I will believe. As for the one who said the government will cover this up. How could they cover something so publicized in community's and also in schools?

iSmokePot said:
This is a bunch of bull ****. If you have facts post them up. Everyone seems to be following the college graduate who majored in astronomy. Few things wrong with his post, he didn't list any facts about this, he wasn't descriptive at all (at some points of his post it look like a 14 year old was writing), and people don't understand the Mayan calendar couldn't have went on forever, the way the Mayans died off is because they just ended up deserting the place.

Nothing will happen like an ice age or tragic storms. We've experience the worst mother nature has thrown at us. Katrina was bad, but it wasn't as bad as you all may think. Louisiana is already underwater that is why it was so destructive.

All I am saying is, do not believe everything you read on the internet. If NASA gets on the TV and releases a warning then I will believe. As for the one who said the government will cover this up. How could they cover something so publicized in community's and also in schools?

right on bro
i agree 100%

I thought the original story was a huge meteor comming and hitting the earth...But whatever. I don't think this will end man kind. And according to the bible this isn't the way the world ends

Back