Sports 2018 Winter Olympics

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
The 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea starts this week. For some odd reason I've always paid more attention to the Winter Olympics than the traditional Summer Olympics.

Anybody else watching? What are some of the sports you're looking forward to? I'm partial to the bobsled and skeleton events.

The 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea starts this week. For some odd reason I've always paid more attention to the Winter Olympics than the traditional Summer Olympics.

Anybody else watching? What are some of the sports you're looking forward to? I'm partial to the bobsled and skeleton events.
Yeup, it has always been that way, winter Olympics seem cooler, if you don't mind the pun. 14-woody-allen-quotes-to-start-off-your-uhh-week.jpg

Watching the Curling events always cracks me up listening to the commentary. They are playing darts with a heavy rock on ice and using brooms to guide the path of the rock but the commentary goes into it like it is the most complicated sport in the world with tons of lingo getting tossed about.

Back