Politics 2024 United States Presidential Election

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
So... what are thoughts on the 2024 election?

Forgetting for a moment the Trump circus, I'm surprised really that Biden is going to run again. With the 2020 election I think a lot of people who voted for Biden did so assuming that he'd bow out of a second term and let Harris be on the ticket. Harris, though, seems to have been mostly invisible since the election and wouldn't come close to having the momentum behind her to carry the ticket to a win.

Well, I think we can all assume this one will be appealed to the Supreme Court.

I guess if Biden runs again he has my vote. I try not to watch the news because the world and this country has gone crazy. I don't know the candidates or people running yet. Who have thrown their hat in the ring.

I guess if Biden runs again he has my vote. I try not to watch the news because the world and this country has gone crazy. I don't know the candidates or people running yet. Who have thrown their hat in the ring.
On the Dem' side, it's really only Biden & Harris. There were a few people who said they'd run but there was never a chance of any of them getting traction.

On the GOP side it's Trump in the lead with Haley and DeSantis way behind.

Trump is going back to his usual bag of tricks, now he's trying the 'birther' conspiracy stuff with Haley by claiming she's not eligible even though she was born in the US to parents who were naturalized citizens.

Back