Yes, No, Not sure

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters
Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/06/hav...-a-16-year-old/ )

It depends on the guy and girl. It's legal (in most places), and if the girl is sensible and ok with it then fine. But if the guy is an idiot then you have every right to be angry.

I suppose its legal...only just. But if that guy is only after a quick lay, then he'd be in for a rude awakening, the lass would be more likely to develop feelings for him quicker at her age. Still sounds a wee bit dodgy tho

lol i think its weird a bit only cause the girl is a minor. If your over 18 and so its the other person then idk age is that big of a deal :P but i'm also not the type to go frack around :mellow:

Back