24 movie

V

verdantheart

I'm starting a topic for the 24 movie! What we have so far: It's planned to be shot between seasons 6 and 7 and the writer-producers have already signed to create the script. Kiefer Sutherland hasn't signed yet, but we all know that the movie won't happen without him! ;) Expected: the movie, of course, will depart from the "actual-time" scenario, and they're likely to be globe-trotting instead of sticking around LA. ;)
✌️

The movie thing is kind of weird. I've been hearing for awhile that there will be a movie and Kiefer has supposedly confirmed that. But last night the entire cast was on Larry King and near the end they brought out I think a writer and the creator, and the both said that they've talked about doing a movie, but they weren't sure and if they ever did one it would be at the end of the series run. So I'm not sure what's up with all of that :blink:

I think that the movie will be different since its not going to be in real time and it will be in another country, but we still know that with Jack, its going to be good. Plus, seeing all that he can accomplise in one day, just imagine what might happen to him in more than day!

Back