lenkid said:
Well, the guy that Jack was searching for that supposedly wrote the microchip, apparently is working with the presidents wife. Looks like she's the one behind EVERYTHING.
:blink: sooo... you mean the president's wife is evil? huh?!!

Darn that vice president! And all those people who voted no. Poor Palmer. I really like him and to those people be so evil......grr. This show is so good. I can't wait for next weeks!

you could totally see that coming, him getting voted out though. But I wonder how they're going to get him back in office. I mean, they can't just impeach the guy, and let it stand, can they?

maybe if Palmer foung out that the bald dude mad Lynn get hurt, that stupid idiotic good for nothing jury or whatever will change their vote. ohh and i wonder who Kim shoots???????????????????????????????????????????

whoa, Kim shoots somebody? That must've been in the promo I missed.

And yeah, I wonder when Palmer is going to find out what really happened to Lynne. But still, I doubt that would change the vote. But something's gotta happen, because I mean come on, they're not going to go to war, and the VP certainly wants that to happen.

waaaa i sooooo badly wanna see this show like all season but i didnt think i could just start in them middle. I cant wai till botht the first and second seasona re out so i can cathch up then watch

well, you could always try downloading them if you really wanted to. I'm not sure if they're all out there though

syd_spy47 said:
Darn that vice president! And all those people who voted no. Poor Palmer. I really like him and to those people be so evil......grr. This show is so good. I can't wait for next weeks!
i agree. i'm so mad at prescott and mike for what they did. :angry: and i kinda saw it coming too. it wouldn't be 24 if every bad thing possible didn't happen to the protagonists. :P

nance said:
lenkid said:
Well, the guy that Jack was searching for that supposedly wrote the microchip, apparently is working with the presidents wife.  Looks like she's the one behind EVERYTHING.
:blink: sooo... you mean the president's wife is evil? huh?!!
Didn't you see last season?! She's a regular Lady MacBeth. She probably wanted to get back at him. She figured she could play both sides and either come off as a hero by saving the day and getting back "in" with ex-hubby, or get in with the VP and his cronies. She wins either way.
;)

quietgirl27012 said:
I cant stand the 1st lady on 24. I hated her last season. Hate her now
She's not the First Lady, she's the President's ex-wife. She didn't get to be First Lady; that's why she's so mad. She's one mean manipulating b--, er, woman.
;)

Yep! aside from Alias, 24 is my fav. too. Awesome show!!!!!!!!!I'l go nuts if they air both show at same time slot. I could missed other show but not ALias & 24. Absolutely... geniusly done!!!
I watched the last ep. omg....jack will be chasing the #1 witness, who created the fake bomb treat. will pres. palmer will go back to his sit?

Ack! How are they going to stop the war before the end of the season?! If they leave us hanging on the edge of WWIII all summer, I'm going to be mad! Everything went so darn wrong this week, it was more frustrating than fun! (Man, that geek was a jerk!) But if they stop the war, all is forgiven!
:confused:

I saw 11pm to Midnight on Monday, I liked that ep, but Kim of course oblivious to the fact that her father's alive, Mason was a hero (IMO)

SPOILERS!!!!

The idiot geek ran and made it to the roof where he pulled a gun on Jack, who had to shoot him in the leg. Then the geek fell off the roof to a slightly lower roof level, but he hit his head. Jack stayed with him.

At CTU, Tony moved Michelle to a van because some bigwig called for Chappelle. The bigwig showed up and found Chappelle and took Tony into custody and ordered the chopper back--just as it was landing!!! Then the stupid geek died. (Mega-frustration! But I admit I wasn't very sorry about the geek; he was a major pain.) So Jack went down and pulled in Sherry to help him. With Michelle's help, he manufactured the geek's voice using his voice software and with Sherry's help arranged a meeting with that Peter what's his name character. Michelle was found and arrested too and is in a holding room with Tony. (Who else wants to see Chappelle do some major time?)

They had to talk ex-pres Palmer into pretending he was still president to have a chat with the Prime Minister of Turkey to allow the bombers through their airspace. They couldn't tell the Turkish leader what happened before the announcement to the US public, you see. Very bad form.

Kate picked up Kim, who had to be convinced that she could trust her. Kim seems a bit off on Kate.

That Peter character chats with a female friend of some sort (don't remember seeing her)--with whom he seems quite chummy. The lady points out that it could be a trap, but Peter says that they have to check it out and that he will have the place (the Coliseum) stacked with snipers. But the lady reaches for a knife during their goodbye kiss. Meanwhile, Jack hasn't been doing so well--remember, his heart stopped--and during the drive to the Coliseum he has some sort of attack and Sherry doesn't do a really good job of grabbing the wheel and they end up in the LA river. (Again, mega-frustration!)
;)

Back