I love 24!

OMG, I had to go to the school board office to get honored and it looked just like the set of 24! There were all these seats around a table with fancy nameplates and mics and I started freaking out and then this guy that looks just like the president walks past me and I was like OMG!

In Spain the 1st season finish in 2 weeks, and is stressed. I like 24, it´s a Awesome tv series. And Kiefer Sutherland is cute.

Here finish the next Monday, after that I supposed that 2nd Season will see in September, because, the same channel started Angel last Monday.

we have 2 ep per week (the same night), and tonight ep 18 and 19 air ! so it will finish in less than a month !

24 is the best show period. Sorry to say, Alias comes in second place. The drama, action, and suspense is incredible in "24". I cant wait till Season 3

It depends on what you like best. For me, it's Alias first and 24 second because Alias brings in the family drama, fantasy element, and a certain literary/artistic flair (which is not to say that 24 totally lacks it). But for a sheer action/thriller, you're not going to beat 24, and Kiefer Sutherland is a terrific actor to center it on. I can think of few other actors who have the intensity to carry it off.
;)

I love everything about 24! the thing that makes 24 unique is the minte-by-minute action, such a great way to run a show! also the constant split screens adds much effect! :D

It was good to see 24 bring back the split screen technique. It can work when done well.
;)

yeah, I was a little wary of the split-screen parts, but it seems to work out pretty well. ^_^

I've only watched the first two episodes of season one and I'm hooked. although my stomach doesn't do well with certain scenes involving large amounts of blood. ;)

I've never actually seen the show but i know the guy who made the comercial for the DVDs or whatever and it looked interesting and he said its cool

twinzz2003 said:
My sis really likes 24!! What do you think about the show?
definetly one of the best shows i know of. i cant really decide which is best, alias or 24, they are both the best shows ever shown on tv :smiley:

agjell said:
twinzz2003 said:
My sis really likes 24!!  What do you think about the show?
definetly one of the best shows i know of. i cant really decide which is best, alias or 24, they are both the best shows ever shown on tv :smiley:
24 is my current favorite. We'll see about season three.

SecretAgentMan said:
24 is my current favorite. We'll see about season three.
season 1 is still the best season in my opinion, hope s03 will be better than s02

i saw season 2 before I watched season 1, but I highly enjoyed both. It seemed like Season 1 had more suspense while Season 2 contained more action.

Alias is still my favorite (team member, natch) because of the depth of character interplay, but I love 24 (and Kiefer Sutherland pours on the intensity!). I couldn't tell you what my favorite season is, though. I thought the Kim storyline got a little tiresome in season 2.
;)

Back