Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Bad

• Bad

• Worst

• Total voters
I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN CLOSE MY MOUTH.
i can't believe she's with mark. i CAN'T BELIEVE she's with mark. i screamed and pumped my fist and fell out of my chair and screamed some more. in the sense of i had to go back and rewind my tape of the episode at the end because i was yelling too much to hear what was going on. haha. it was great.
glad bailey's back to being bailey.
I LOVE CALLIE. love her love her love her. and george being jealous was really cute.
and someone needs to kick burke's mom's ass. hopefully burke or cristina, but really anyone. and i like his dad.
yay for meredith being a whore and making those two boys work for it.
yay for alex being a whore and having sex with that woman in the bathroom. i'd have sex with him in a bathroom.
sad for addison but kind of insane with the whole mark deal. how did he even get there so fast? haha. liked drunk!addison.
amazing. perfectly amazing.

m-c

Awesomely good, biut i was very very bad, I youtubed it, bad bad Rea!!

But it was a vloody awesome episode, Love Derek and Addison in at the end, with mark.." well this is akward"... cracked me up!!

I love Callie, she is so awesome, love her... really shucks moment, also i don't know this may have been the last ep , but the hole heart to heart with Geroge and Mc Dreamy, was a shucks moment too.

But i really hope Mark and Addison stay it would so fun for the Drama!!!

And Merideth, love the look on their faced priceless!

I was a bit bored with the episode. My dear drunken friend spoiled the ending for me so that might have something to do with it...

Make up your mind already Meredith! It can't be that hard. I can't believe she forced them to date her, it's like she's this awesome prize, perfect woman when in fact she's starting to annoy me so much and I can't understand why they would be willing to waste their time dating her..

I really like Addison, hopefully Mark is there to stay.

I loved Burke's dad :D

see i'm proud of her for making them date her. she's finally standing up for herself and saying that she is good enough to fight over. and she didn't really make them. if they don't like her enough to want to "have" to date her to win her over, they're not worth it anyway.

m-c

Back