Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay

• Bad

• Worst

• Total voters
i thought this episode was kind of boring in what happened, but very exciting in what we learned about the characters. for instance, when mcsteamy is just being a person, he is cool. when he is being a surgeon, he's an ass. addison is very cool. george cares more about izzie and meredith than he does about callie--well, maybe if callie had a mother with alzhiemer's a dad who was out of the picture or a fiance who just died, he'd focus more on her. grr. i was really mad at her this episode. and at mcsteamy for being stupid. i liked meredith high though. with the boyfriends thing and the george being a good kisser and the "haven't you heard, now i'm an adulterous whore." i liked bailey telling addison to keep her knees closed around mcsteamy. I HATE DEREK. never hated him more. he tried to be the good guy and leave meredith once already. right. that ended with screwing at the prom. now he's trying to be the good guy and leave meredith again. does he really think that's going to work out? i did like that meredith didn't stay with finn though. she realised once derek said (after kind of major surgery mind you. it was a stupid thing to do) he was walking away that she really really didn't want him to. so that was nice. derek's a douche bag though.

m-c

and ps- what was up with finn's hair?

I actually really loved this episode. I thought it was the best of the season so far. And, for once, I enjoyed Meredith in this episode. Especially when she was high, tehehehe. I'm also loving the fact that McSteamy's working at SGH now. Everyone's reactions to him were priceless, and the fact that Alex is now working for him is perfect. I think Addison is right - he is gonna be sorry. Speaking of Addison, she was great in this ep. in both her conversations with Meredith and Bailey. And Izzy! Was superb. As always. God I love her, especially when she was listening to Denny's message. *sob* Hmmm, I wonder how this whole McSteamy/Callie thing's gonna play out... We shall see, we shall see.

As for the Der/Mer/Finn situation, I'm glad with the way it played out. I liked Derek talking with the chief then letting her go, and Mer realizing that, much to her chagrin, she really was in love with McDreamy. I will miss Finn, however. *sniff* I still like him better than McDreamy, but I don't think Meredith deserves him. So I'm glad with how it went.

One more thing? Poor George. Sooooo not his fault that he had to take care of Izzy. I can sympathize with Callie, but still. Poor George. :( I still love you!

PS - Forgot to mention Christina and Burke! It was refreshing to see Christina being supportive. And I loved seeing Preston's struggles with trying to live up to the perfect image that Christian and the hospital give him. The whole speech about his hands was great.

I always end up crying after watching Grey's Anatomy :( It was so sad to watch Izzy listen to the tape

Yay, Meredith made a decision! Everyone knew she was going to pick Derek so it was kind of boring to wait for the decision.. I find Meredith annoying but she was fun on drugs! They should have her drugged in every episode :D

Callie was awful in this episode. Izzy needed George, Callie had no right to be angry with him. She really lost some points when she invited McSteamy to her hotel room. Poor George, hot doctors always mess with her loves..

Addison rules and I loved that talk she had with Bailey (y)

I noticed Finn's hair, too! What an earth has he done to it, looks awful. Meredith might have just chosen Derek because he has nicer hair :D

I actually really loved this episode. I thought it was the best of the season so far. And, for once, I enjoyed Meredith in this episode. Especially when she was high, tehehehe. I'm also loving the fact that McSteamy's working at SGH now. Everyone's reactions to him were priceless, and the fact that Alex is now working for him is perfect. I think Addison is right - he is gonna be sorry. Speaking of Addison, she was great in this ep. in both her conversations with Meredith and Bailey. And Izzy! Was superb. As always. God I love her, espeically when she was listening to Denny's message. *sob* Hmmm, I wonder how this whole McSteamy/Callie thing's gonna play out... We shall see, we shall see.

I agree with everything ^^^ :D
One of the best episodes in a long time, nothing else to add

Back