3 graves 1 body?

Persht

Scout
Anyone watch today's show?

I counted 3 graves

Obviously for Carol, Lori, and T-Dog. THOUGH I only saw T-Dog's body being found! They made it seem like no one went in for Lori's body! So are they there for comfort or am I missing the part where they actually found bodies?

GAH! I can't wait till next week. I know WD tv series will follow the comic books, but things will change quite a bit. It's a little annoying not knowing what will REALLY happen in the TV series.

Comfort. They made it appear the last zombie Rick shot had eaten Lori. They only found Carol's scarf so we don't really know if she's dead.

Omg my girlfriend was yelling "THE ZOMBIE ATE LORI!"
At first I agreed, but I don't think they'd go as far as to say an entire human fit inside a zombie's belly....

Not to mention all other heavily eaten bodies have something left, on this show! From bones and rags to boots and bones. There's no bones and there's no rags. Maybe he had help, but it just seems off that T-Dog had something left and Lori did not.

Omg my girlfriend was yelling "THE ZOMBIE ATE LORI!"
At first I agreed, but I don't think they'd go as far as to say an entire human fit inside a zombie's belly....

Not to mention all other heavily eaten bodies have something left, on this show! From bones and rags to boots and bones. There's no bones and there's no rags. Maybe he had help, but it just seems off that T-Dog had something left and Lori did not.

T-Dog was also eaten by 2 walkers, and Lori by 1, seems odd.

It does seem odd. I don't think it was Lori that the zombie ate. I truly think she's still alive. I'll probably be eating my words though when she never shows up. But I'm hoping. I liked her.

Honestly I don't see how she could live. They literally watched her die in front of them and you would know if someone was really dead or not. So if she is somehow alive, if i was her. I would be pissed at them for leaving me. I'd be like "Just because I closed my eyes and went ahhhhh doesn't mean I am dead, check my damn pulse next time." XD

I don't remember exactly but didn't Carl shoot her?
We don't actually get to see Carl shoot her, but you hear a loud gun shot and then Carl walks out with a serious look on his face. So yeah, he shot her and he even told Daryl he shot his mom. Unless he's lying which is stupid then.

If he lied only for that reason, then I'd want to beat his ass myself if Rick doesn't do it. Of course now Rick has gone coo coo, so XD

Okay so I am quite certain that Lori is NOT alive, but I feel she is a walker. I don't think Carl killed her. That annoying little *****. lol

honestly, I think Carl was a coward, left her there for dead, and that walker ended up eating her.
I hope you realize she died from the incision that was made in her to save the baby. ._. So either way she'd be dead. Even if he shot her in the head, that walker would have ate her still and if he didn't shoot her in the head (You could hear a gun shot and if he didn't shoot her, then he wasted a damn bullet to be dramatic or something....) then the walker still could have came and ate her before she became a walker. If she's a walker, then you'd think they would have ran into her by now since Rick ran into the fat one and she'd be wandering around in the prison even though the survivors are all chill and haven't ran into anything.

Back